1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

10/1 or more

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Jan 30, 2018.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.20 Turffontein - TOUCH OF RED - Ideally would have seen more after 3 starts, but remains lightly raced and is bred to be much better at 25's.

2.25 Turffontein - COSMIC MIST - Definite frame chance based on form, but is a workriders day, so anything can happen at 20's.

3.35 Turffontein - TONGUE TWISTER - Fair form, gets the trip and represents a decent yard at 25's.

4.10 Turffontein - EMILY HOBHOUSE - Can see EZELIA going well, but 13/2 looks a bit skinny. EH is bred to be OK and Looks a possible improver at 20's.

5.50 Lingfield - POWER TO EXCEED - Pulled his chance away on debut, but hood added today and should improve at 25's.

6.45 Thirsk - TAPIS LIBRE - Can go well fresh and weighted to go close. Big drifter back off a break is a worry, but should not be 33's on form.

7.15 Thirsk - CAMPION - Reverts back to sprinting today and the 5lb drop an obvious help at 25's.

8.30 Warwick - BIGNORM - Quite nicely related and looks interesting on debut at 66's.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.05 Fairview - Going with 3 in the East Cape Derby -

RUN RED ( Comes across from the for this one and back to form last time and remains lightly raced at 11's )
    MULTI GOLD ( Lightly raced, solid form and the extra furlong should be in his favour. Bit to find officially, but with natural improvement, can get involved at 20's )
    GOLDEN SHAMROCK ( Course record not good, but FAV on 4 of last 7 starts and form looks solid enough. Upped 500m in trip and this requires more, but for me has a fair EW chance at 40's )
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.00 Turffontein - BREACH OF TRUST and BRAVE LUCIANO - Pair of EW shots at 20's and 50's respectively.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Haven't seen all the results but well done with the 40/1 place, Samoan.

I also had the place in this with Swansway @ 25/1 and i'm a bit gutted to be done on the line. I've lost six out of the last of the last seven photo finishes now.
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Smattering of places and NR's to be honest Punt. Had 2 spur of the moment bets and got a win and decent place, but as we know that tends to happen when time prevents us posting. As for the photo finishes, I think you eventually get to the stage where you don't need to see the evidence, you just know you have lost.
    Punter likes this.
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Sunday 13th May

11.25 Greyville - SCARRATOO - Tired late on last time on heavy ground and better ground today will suit at 25's

12.00 Greyville - SEVEN COLOURS - Showed enough in his trial race for me to get involved at 10's.

12.25 Greyville - KINSKY'S CRUSADE - Outside of this thread, but should go well at 6's

1.10 Greyville - GOLD IMAGE - Looks a better horse on the Poly and form on this surface means this one should not be 20's.

3.30 Southwell - LITTLE MILLIE - Decent pull with the FAV and the different headgear, should also see him get much closer today at 12's.

4.15 Leopardstown - ATLAS - 2 From 25 is not a true reflection of his ability and certainly more than capable on a going day. Poor draw, but useful 7lb claimer booked and can get involved at 10's.

5.05 Southwell - ADMIRAL BLAKE - Winner on sole c & d start and does seem better on a sharp track. Poor last time, but earlier 2 Taunton runs give him a decent chance at 20's.

5.25 Plumpton - MILLDEAN SILVA - Rare Bumper runner run for the yard, but nicely enough bred on debut at 11's.

5.35 Southwell - NIFTY AT FIFTY and FRANSHAM - Going with this pair, both at 14's. NAF can improve on debut run and Fransham looks a nicely bred newcomer.
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.00 Greyville - Already with Seven Colours, but adding NATIONAL CRUSADE at 50's.
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.30 Greyville - JOSEPHINE BAKER and VELVET GLOVE - Couple of EW shouts at 14's and 20's respectively.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Picked a few out at big odds today. Most of them are chancers but i do think KHAFOO SHEMEMI is over priced @ 10/1

Cat: 2.00 FIGHTING SPIRIT @ 22/1
    Cat: 3.05 THUNDER BUDDY @ 25/1
    Win: 5.20 SPICE WAR @ 18/1
    Win: 6.50 KHAFOO SHEMEMI @ 10/1
    Wol: 3.25 EYECATCHER @ 10/1
    Wol: 4.30 ORABAS @ 11/1
    Wol: 5.35 CALEDONIAN GOLD @ 11/1
    Kem: 4.20 FLASHMAN @ 15/1
  10. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Good Luck Punt. Couple less for me today -

3.15 Flamingo Park - WINTRY NIGHT - Mainly a price thing at 40's as not sure the race is that strong.

5.00 Wolverhampton - PICKS PINTA - Losing run starting to become an issue and prior to last 2, did have some solid AW form. Race looks to lack strength in depth and happy siding with this one at 12's.

5.05 Killarney - MACGILONEY and I KEANE - Mac looks a horse on the upgrade at 12's and IK despite failing to complete in either point, is actually quite nice bred and makes rules debut at 100's.

5.35 Wolverhampton - RISING SUNSHINE - Gone with yours Punt, but added RS, who has fair recent form, has a good draw is versatile as regards tactics and certainly looks one of the more likely ones at 10's.

5.50 Windsor - PRINCE OF ROME - Stable usually operates with a fair strike rate with its juveniles, but has yet to get a winner this year. This one is certainly bred to end that run at 18's.

6.40 Killarney - CITIZEN AL - Much improved on 2nd run and 16's into 10's today suggest more is possible.
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  11. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

7.20 Windsor - SMALL MERCY at 66's
  12. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

8.20 Windsor - ZABALETASWANSONG and PORT OF CALL at 12's and 16's respectively.
  13. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

8.40 Killarney - BALSTAR - Might just prove a false FAV and whilst this one may need time, happy chancing the 33's
  14. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Thursday 17th May

11.40 Vaal - LITTLE ROCK at 50's
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.15 Vaal - Going with 3 in this Maiden -

MY DREAM CHASER ( Fair debut and plenty of scope at 10's )
    MADIBA'S MAGIC ( Nicely bred newcomer at 22's )
    WALTZ WITH ME ( Faded on debut, but is nicely bred and hopefully capable of better at 25's )
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.25 Vaal - POLY AGAIN and AEGEAN - Couple of " rags " at 66's and 100's respectively. Just the odd piece of form for PA, but not a 66/1 shot based on those. Aegean is nicely bred and only on 4th start today.

3.10 Vaal - WHORLY WHORLY - Fairly consistent and the h'capper has not punished said consistency. Definitely up to this level of competition and looks a shade big to me at 10's.

5.10 Newmarket - PRINCESS HARLEY - Initial mark may prove harsh, but the step up to a mile looks ideal and happy taking the chance at 14's.

5.35 York - WAITING FOR RITCHIE - Good form at around 2m last year and could be more to come from this lightly raced sort at 10's.

6.30 Clonmel - JAZZ RANGER - Did not get home last time when seemingly going well and drop back in trip should assist at 28's.

7.05 Clonmel - HOLY MOSES - No show on debut, but the ground was bottomless that day and certainly bred to do better. First time headgear applied and should be capable of better at 66's.
  17. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Friday 18th May

12.15 Fairview - ITA - Nicely bred newcomer at 16's.
  18. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.45 Newbury - ISLE OF MAN and ROCK BAY GREY - Might just out - run their respective prices of 50's and 66's.

4.50 Cork - BITMORE - Nicely bred sort who looks sharply enough bred for 6f. One of the more interesting newcomers at 20's.

5.55 Hamilton - MARK'S CHOICE - Fair debut effort and looks a possible improver at 20's.

6.50 Downpatrick - COLDSTONE SOBER - Fitness a possible issue, but on a handy mark and EW appeal at 20's.

7.35 Cork - STORMY TALE - On a fair looking mark for comeback run and bred to be suited by the sharp step up in trip at 16's
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Sunday 20th May

8.35 Sha - Tin - NICE KICK - Not the strongest Class 4 ever and a few of these look to be waiting for an ease in grade. Handicapper has been in charge of NK for a while now, but just starting to relent and was a short price for 5 of last 7 starts. Seldom beaten far and do see this one going close at 16's. KIRAM can also go well at 10's, so adding this for the forecast.
  20. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Don't know if anyone has ever seen the Hong Kong racing, but they do show all the horses parading and pretty much all the information is out there. Did learn from the coverage that Nice Kick was weighing 20kg's lighter today and be interesting to see how this affects him.