1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

10/1 or more

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Jan 30, 2018.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.45 Turffontein - TWICE AS SPECIAL and PICCADILLY SQUARE - Pair of EW shouts at 33's and 40's respectively.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.55 Turffontein - IDEAL CUT and FLEUR DE CAP at 14's and 22's respectively.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.30 Turffontein - BOATSWAIN - Not won enough, but generally consistent and weighted to go close at 10's.

3.45 Ffos Las - CONSTANCE DE CHAMPS - Nicely bred newcomer at 14's.

5.10 Wolverhampton - NAMPARA - Couple of fair comeback runs and best form has him going close at 20's.

6.40 Wolverhampton - XQUISITE - Slight improvement last time and whilst still needing more, just looks too big at 66's.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.10 Fakenham - EURKASH - Hinted at ability to date and interesting now sent handicapping at 14's.

2.35 Fairview - CHESTNUT WILD - Fair form recently and well worth a crack at this trip at 20's.

3.10 Fakenham - TENSION TIME - Not shown a lot to date, but bred to do better at 18's.

3.25 Catterick - FABRICATION - Bit of a no show on debut, but would expect a bit more today at 66's
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.40 Kenilworth - CROWDED HOUSE - Fair effort last time in a listed event and this race looks easier at 18's.

3.15 Kenilworth - WHAT A COVER - Remains lightly raced and handicapper gives this one a chance at 33's.

3.30 Newbury - TIBBIE DUNBAR - Trainer better known for runners on the flat, but has had Bumper success and this one looks nicely bred at 40's.

3.40 Ludlow - SHORE SHANTY and BRATNEY - Chancing these 2, both on debut at 11's and 20's respectively.

4.45 Newcastle - COCK A HOOP - Stable not prolific with its juveniles, but can get one ready, so happy risking the 50's on offer.

5.30 Dundalk - SEVENLEFT - Decent course record and looks well handicapped, so whilst not as good as he used to be, still carries a threat at 40's
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

10.40 Vaal - ROYAL TIGER - Finished strongly on debut for 5th and should improve for that run at 14's.

12.10 Vaal - GREASEPAINT - Useful running a straight 5f and Strydom booked at 10's.

1.25 Vaal - CULTURE TRIP - Pair of 1's and a 2nd prior to flopping when FAV last time out. Happy to give him another chance today at 22's.

3.40 Hereford - SADDLERS QUEST - Hinted at promise on debut, stable in good form and should improve at 16's.

3.50 Exeter - MY LADY GREY - Still a maiden, but several decent efforts off similar marks and returns to action on the back of a wind op. Improvement a possibility at 20's.

6.30 Wolverhampton - MOKAATIL - Bit to prove given modest AW record, but looks a winnable race for this one at 10's

8.00 Wolverhampton - NECOLETA - Fairly consistent lately and cheekpieces now added to try and eke out a bit more at 10's
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.10 Vaal - Going with 3, all at EW prices -

DEAL ME IN at 14's
    BRAVE DETAIL at 16's
    MAROON BELLS at 25's
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.40 Fairview - STEADY BREEZE - Better off with a few of these on a previous run and not beaten far last time at 33's.

3.00 Greyville - LIVE MY DREAM - Nicely weighted and first time blinkers applied, so could easily go well at 33's.

3.30 Uttoxeter - BIG DATA - Possible improver at 11's.

3.35 Greyville - TWICE THE FLIGHT - Notebook horse at 10's.

4.10 Greyville - SWEET EMPRESS - Decent effort last time, nicely weighted and worth a crack this trip at 16's.

5.30 Wolverhampton - LETHAL SHADOW - No show on debut but nicely bred and would expect more today at 50's.

5.45 Dundalk - TICKERDI - Related to enough winners to be of interest on debut at 50's.

8.00 Wolverhampton - MISS GRADENKO - Lightly raced and whilst inconsistent, does have ability. Nice draw and bits of money around for her at 14's.
    Punter likes this.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck tonight mate. Just followed you with the last two at 50/1 and 14/1, ew single and e.w double. Have just caught Lethal Shadow, in time too, but at 28/1
  10. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Twice The Flight, the only winner at a drifting 14's, but it was a notebook horse so it at least confirms what I thought I saw. Big Data stayed on from a mile behind for 2nd. Took yours Punt ( from football and horses page ) in the last, but added a couple more to try and eke out an FC / TC -

LEVANTER at 8's
    AL DAHIA at 10's
    BUT I LIKE IT at 33's
    Punter likes this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

I need AL DAIHA to save the night now.

Also took BUT I LIKE IT e.w after running here last night, was a poor though
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

BUT I LIKE IT unplaced but improved run. Will probably back it again next time if e.w price
  13. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

10.30 Turffontein - KEEPING THE FAITH - Odd piece of form and hopefully the 17 wk break has freshened this one up a bit at 40's.

11.05 Turffontein - GIMME SHIMMY and SHEER TALENT - Pair of newcomers at 12's and 16's respectively.

11.55 Kenilworth - VOICE OF REASON - Notebook horse at 10's

1.45 Kenilworth - BUNKER HUNT - For me, the best alternative to the heavy odds on at 14's.

1.55 Thurles - FORT WORTH TEXAS - Useful sort, but not sure if he is up to this level. 40's looks a fair price to find out.

3.20 Newcastle - GREY EXPECTATIONS - Nicely bred newcomer and the stable whilst modeate in Bumpers, did win the 2014 renewal. Interesting EW option at 28's.

3.22 Turffontein - BRAVO ONE - Blinkers left off this one and does have the form to go close at 10's
  14. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

No UK racing so going with SA, along with one from France -

10.35 Scottsville - FASHION CHIC - Probably improved a bit last time when 6l off a very impressive debut winner. Ashton Arries keeps the ride and definitely has potential at 25's.

11.10 Scottsville - DESERT SONG and SIDESWIPE - Weak looking staying race and keen to oppose the top 2, who for me are taking up too much of the market. Would not have great confidence in either pick, but both have shown enough for me to have interest at 20's and 40's respectively.

12.07 Deauville - ROCK YOUR BREEZE - Poor run last time, but had shown ability prior to that and certainly bred to do much better at 14's.

12.20 Scottsville - FIRE ISLAND - Disappointing handicap debut when forced to race wide throughout, but had been consistent prior to that and this race has more quantity than quality. Should be capable of getting involved at 16's.

12.55 Scottsville - KARATAGE - Course winner who is reunited with his favourite jockey and who is nicely weighted at 10's.

2.40 Scottsville - RETRIAL - Every chance on best form and first time blinkers added, so a big run would not surprise at 16's.
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.50 Fairview - CHESTNUT CHARM and MANGROVE - Pair of decent EW shouts at 10's and 12's respectively.
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.25 Fairview - LATESCENT - On a fair losing run, but has been running respectably of late and continues to drop in the ratings. Apprentice claim will help and looks a fair EW shot at 16's.
  17. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.25 Chantilly - 3 x EW's and combination FC / TC with these -

AELLO at 10's
    SITUMELEDEMANDAIS at 14's
    LOST IN FRANCE at 25's
  18. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.30 Vaal - SKYWARDS - Possible improver at 40's.
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.40 Vaal - DOUBLE EIGHT - In fair form and h'capper has shown her some Christmas spirit at 10's.
  20. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.50 Vaal - MISS LEXI - Won her Maiden lightly and makes handicap bow off a fair looking mark. Scope for improvement at 16's.

2.25 Vaal - MALLORCA - First time blinkers added and represents the DeKock yard so should be capable of better at 10's.

3.00 Vaal - FLAPJACK - Not had much impact since leaving the Maidens, but very quickly down to a rating of 61. Hopefully been refreshed by the small break at 33's.