1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

888poker Cam Games

Discussion in 'Poker talk and strategy' started by kompressaur, Feb 1, 2015.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Has anyone ever showd their cock off on these? I was just wondering as its always in the back of my mind when i play them. I have to conciously NOT SHOW MY COCK to defeat the whim.

I just hate anyone that plays them including myself. Theyre so wrong on so many levels. I only play them as i know i can get my cock out at any time if i wish.

If i play a cam mtt i have to put holdem manager stats over the faces of the folks as they all bug me so much. Be it an aussie grannie who just wont go to bed or a ukranian wall that really should know better.

the only type of person that escapes my hatred is 'young mums'. they lurrvvv an ace huh? Their limping bootstraps me a bit and i start hating them too.

I wouldnt play the things but ive found them to be a little bit better than going to the local pub. I go on like a maniac mind. fuck it lets go try another...
  2. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

anyone want some? Trickrick? As mentiomed above im seriously considering having a wank onscreen. why? because i can. I think getting a video screenshot of me doing it and seeing folks reaction as being pricelss. these are the things that keep me alive. I shouldnt be proud of this fact should i?