1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to make the England squad?

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by slick, Mar 8, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

A lad in work spotted this today in the paper where Hills were offering 6/4 but I've just had a look and it's an old bet from November.
    Just had a scout about though and Skybet are offering evens which I think is a decent bet considering Rooney will be missing for the first couple of games, I know he's only young but he's the nearest we have to Rooney imo and England always seem to take a youngster along with them up untill Capello came along that is, but now he's gone I'm sure any English manager will not overlook Chamberlain as I'm in no doubt the press will be pushing for him.

Skybet
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'd think its more like a 1/2 shot. I'd give him more chance than Walcott to be honest
  3. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

If he keeps playing and impressing get him in i say whats the likelyhood he gets in id say a evens shot so 6/4 is worth taking
  4. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

I agree it's a good bet even at evens but did he not get an injury last week?
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'd be a little bit wary on that one, i think he should go but there's a chance of him being kept at home for the GB team too
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Punter :unsure was getting a bit worried about you
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Good point, I should imagine the Euro's would be first priority mind.