1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Antepost accas 2013/14

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by hotspur, Aug 22, 2013.

1. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Christ.Just got up and its almost bleedin ko time again.

Right I need to do a bet on Burnley for prom.

I will be doing it regardless of the QPR score and it will be,lets think now,30 pounds.
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

And in case their odds disappear they are 10-11 generally.Now I hope no one minds if I have my coffee and read the Racing

Post .....er.... The Mirror?:unsure
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Okie dokie,having spent almost 2 whole minutes thinking about this my first bet will have top be:

PADDY POWER

Burnley prom 10-11,Wolves win 8-11,Chesterfield win 5-4,Telford win 6-4

20 BANK 370
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Bloody hell,Its too early in the 'morning' to be trying to work out who I need to bet on by looking at my previous bets.

Its doing my head in:frown

Right,Im committed to Burnley. I spose I need to bet Notts for bottom thanks to their v unlucky defeat to Shrews while Chesterfield are the bookies darlings.
    But from thereon Im bambazooled.Oh Betvic are evens Telford for prom.Hmmm, that seems ok.Ah,they are also 4-6 Sturridge top scorer wout Suarez.Yep-get on that and do Aguero later.
    Ok...we getting there........When the fuck are Celtic playing Inverness?March t5he bleedin 1st. What date is it nopw?Fuck knows.
    Is it a leap year?...I need a drink......
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Er,as I hope you can all see from the last post ,this gambling lark is not easy.No Sir.

A massive amount of deep thought goes into it.

:unsure
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

AH,Ive just seen that Notts next 2 games are almost as hard as hard can be thus making this a lot easier than Id thought.Silly me.:embarassed

BETVIC

Sturridge 4-6,Burnley 10-11,Notts County 3-1,Chesterfield 5-4,Telford prom Evens

10 BANK 360
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Its quite astonishing really,if you care to think about it,

That if the above bet should win.this thread will almost certainly make a profit!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

my computer isn't letting me type the fucking letters and punctuation I want to.WEIRD.
    tHIS REMINDS ME OF A StEPHEN kING SHORT STORY.

hotspour ios a sad pathetic cunt.....

OMG

wHATS HAPEENING........:eek:
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

RIGHT.
    I need to do a few very important bets tonight but I am very very short of time due to problems getting my own bets on.New debit card etc etc.

I need about 10 mins after ko.

Lets see,I will be doing 20 on bet vics fgr top 5 and I will have rochadale for hcp and wolves to win lge 1 affecting the games being played.

I will be on Sutton 16-1 for conf sth and Eastliegh -about 20 on the latter and 10 the former and I will be on rochdale to win lge 2 with a smaller bet on chesterfield-about 1/3

any further bets I do, I will try to only include selections that the scores are not giving me any advantage.

tHX for your cooperation.These bets are to show that such bets are an ok way to bet.So I need to get these on.Not trying to cheat but if any of these win etc then feel free to point it out at the end.

Cheers and Apologies.....
  10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Prices to come

BETVIC

FGR top 5 ,wigan top 6/playoffs,chelsea win prem,wolves win,rochdale win east fife/arbrioath botton ,celtic hcp 6 each

as above but chesterfield instead of rochdale 3 each
  11. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

bet 365 Sutton/east liegh win conf sth,wwigan playoffs,wolves win,rochdale win,wealdstone win,real Madrid la liga,cologne 1-3 Aberdeen wout celtic

10 each
  12. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

ok that may do I will look at scores and reread what I said id do.....I need a cider..........a veeeeeeerryyy important evening for me:eek::eek:cold
  13. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

right I havnt done easliegh and thers been some crucial goals already but with all scores 0-0 in conf sth I don't think im gaining anything by leavin g it there.

the next 6 bets I do on here will be the reqally crucial ones. I think we are v close to getting the correct combination...

ha, I can see this being quoted if this thread should fail:frown
  14. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

will tidy up,update bank after im sduitably under the influence...

yes-one of the things about these bets is that from now on wards im under huge pressure.

nothing to do with thev amount bet-no sir

its a whole seasons work at risk etc etc..

these bets really are the business. someone should write a book about them:unsure
  15. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

hmmm,maybe work should have been 'work'
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

hang on,i have done easliegh.

its the pressure.

just cant handle it:frown

not without cider anyhow:beer
  17. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

one price I very much need to point out is that betvic were 4-1 FGR to be top 5!

no doubt they will fail to win-Salisbury is a v rtricky game but 4-1??????

a fucking incredible price.

I havnt come across such rubbish odds compilers since the halcyon days of circa 2000 /corals pre season coupon

YEP, that sets it up nicely for Salisbury tio win 2-0:)
  18. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

and if anyone thinks I exaggerate about betvics odds compilers being useless then hopefully this week I will be able to give you what is without doubt the best antepost bet ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

with any other bookie it would be down to a 'palpable?' error.

but not with mr chandler-oh no. hes been overpricing this team for a month.

I just cant understand why no pro gambler hasn't spotted it and tried to stick 400 on thus alerting them.

very very strange indeedy. utterly bizarre

watch this space:lookaround
  19. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I will update yesterdays prices a bit later.Where a price has disappeared I shall give the worse price available.

Right

BETVIC

Celtic hcp,Ibra top champ[s lge scorer,Chelsea prem,Ings top champs scorer,Notts C/Shrews bottom,East Fife/Arbroath

4 x 4 Total 16
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  20. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

BETVI

As above but no Ings 4 x 2 Total 8