1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Antepost Treble-finishes November 3rd

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by hotspur, Aug 17, 2013.

1. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I recommend the following 2 trebles:

AIK/Malmo to win Swedish Prem. Sundsvall to win Superettan Middx to win CCDiv1

Now,the odds come to 50-1 and 66-1 approx so obviously its probably not gonna win but:

so long as Sundsvall dont fuck up this weekend this bet should give you a chance to hedge or a decent run for your money.

I have no doubt at all that this is a value bet.

(No doubt Sundsvall will lose for the first time in weeks now and Helsingborgs who never looked like beating Norkoping will become unbeatable...:ohwell)
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck Hotspur :thumb
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Thanks Punter but I just went onto Bet365 to get the prices-theyre the only bookie betting on the Superettan (apart from BetVic

where I cant bet) and betting is suspended because there was one lousy game which doesnt affect the top at all and ended 0-0.

Well,ok. I suspect there wont be any odds til Tuesday when all the games have been played.

If Sundsvall win then I expect their price to still be value and Id still be recommending this.

They have their hardest game next week at Degarfors.A result there could well prove significant.
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Well,this bets fucked already*:frown

Middlesex are being slaughtered by bottom of the table Derbyshire.

Which wouldnt be that much of a problem were Yorkshire not slaughtering Notts and looking like winning in 3 days.

Worst I thought would happen would be they both draw.

*Well,Middx do play Yorks but my confidence in them has wavered somewhat:unsure