1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Anyone up for a Poker League?

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by Pete89, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

I've created a league on Pokerstars. I was thinking we could have a tournament every couple of weeks or so and then have a prize for the winner at the end of the season.

Would anyone be up for it? What sort of buy in would be you up for?
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Good luck Pete but we've been notoriously bad at organising poker tournaments even when TDP Was riddled with regular players so I don't think youre going to get a massive take up.

What's the minimum amount of players you're looking at for it to be a goer?
  3. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

I think at a minimum about 6ish to make things interesting. I've set it up using the home games function on Pokerstars so I can create them whenever so even if we just get a couple of us, more may join later, hell if we get enough interest we could even challange letsbet and get our revenge
  4. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Heres how to join:

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
    from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 691594
    - Enter my Invitation Code: 27 all in

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Did you set one of these up a few Years back Pete. I have vague memories of such a thing and if memory serves there was 3 of us signed up. Not played for an age myself, but if you can get the numbers then I'm in. Couple of newish guys over on Horsenap, so they might be interested, but as ODM says, you may well struggle.

Hows the NFL going for you by the way ? Bears looking good and even the Raiders won this week ( though needed OT, even after knocking the Jags QB and RB out the game )
  6. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Yeah Back at TDP but it never really got much interest

yeah going quite well, Bears D are killing it so far before this week they had scored the same number of TDs as they had allowed. So long as the Offence doesn't implode then I see good things
  7. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

we beat letsbet if i remember rightly
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I'm not a a poker player but if you get enough Interest and want a seperate forum setting up let me know.
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

LAYDEBOY!

If you see someone going by that name trying to join in,don't be alarmed.Thats my poker username on a couple of sites

Luckily I aint had to phone up with a problem as yet:eek