1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Ashes 2013 in England, 2013-14 in Australia

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by swooperman, Dec 30, 2012.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Bit early but I'll explain. the Ashes are back to back so as to enable the Aussie home tour to be in a different winter to the World Cup, therefore giving us our best chance, making me & Keg happy on our slow burning pension plan.
    Ponting has gone, 2 tests ago, & Hussey has announced his retirement yesterday. 37, but in good form, its a surprise. He's always been a bit clean cut for me but despite only starting at 30 his record is outstanding, & he's always been a thorn. Have to say its a disappointment from a man always seen as a fighter. The Aussie batting is vulnerable. yes, Clarke is in the form of his life but he's just one man that interestingly refuses to bat higher than 5. Watson they want to bowl as well but his body can't take it, &he doesnt score tons despite his average being okay. Warner & Cowan, read Stewart & Atherton, the best chance of a decent Aussie total being if Cowan can get a slow ton.
    England are around the 4/7 mark at home, & thats fair, but Coral offer 11/4 England to win both series (win, not retain) & thats a decent price