1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Australia v India tests

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by swooperman, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Is this test like the England - Aussies where both teams get to bat twice? Im not clued up on cricket as you can tell
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

India collapsed this morning, 259-9, 74 behind. Should have done better :banghead

Can I see a draw is the question, as the Aussies are now 1.49, although I do think thats too short
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Layed Australia @ 1.48 to cover stakes, leaving very slight profit in the draw, +73pnts India, -23pnts Australia
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Ooh, 'ello, bit of tail end wagging going on clap
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Lead is 56 at the mo, if they can reduce it to 30 then I'm very happy with my bets, just think of the inexperience of the Aussie top 3
  6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Out for 282 is India a good bet now at 5/1?
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

India would have been a good bet @ 5/1, but forgive me, Yorkie, I dont feel happy about encouraging an addict to bet on something he knows nothing about :ohwell

Bets doing okay :thumb India have come back strongly, Australia slipped to 30-4 before Punter & Hussey arguably saved their careers with a decent stand, but then after Punter fell the rest followed once again. Aussies are 230 ahead with 2 in hand, but the key is that Hussey is still there. I cant moan because he set up my big win against Pakistan this time last year in the same situation :cry
    Wickets have gone down aplenty early on the last 2 days, so fingers crossed, although that could work both ways :unsure I feel confident up to 260, Sehwag says 300, but I reckon a lead of 275 is tight. India are slight favourites at the mo, although I'm pondering on laying off a bit on the Aussies @ evens.
    Took a little gamble earlier, still available although not much on Betfair. Assume Australia are bowled out straight way, Sehwag will attack & try & take the game away, & if he lasts for a while then the 230 will be knocked off pretty quickly. The match to end on the 4th evening is very short, evens, but if he lasts he can do it by tea, meaning the afternoon which is 9/1 !! I've taken 3pnts.

Sri Lanka have motored into a 426 run lead with 3 wickets & 2 days left, which would be a world record chase. South Africa are only 6.0 to get there & theres no value in that, I dont see them getting away with it
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Was disappointed with Indias showing, but Lanka made up for it.

2nd Aussie test starts in an hour, final safri/Lanka test in the morning.

Aussies unchanged. Rumours of a similar pitch to the MCG. Thought India bowled well enough, but couldnt get rid of the tail. India have a decent record here, Tendulkar in particular, but have still only won here once. India like Sydney as its skiddier bounce, similar to home, be interesting to see how it might change.

My opinion is that Australia havent got much more to give with their batting, whereas India can go much bigger. I also think if they get onto flat grassless decks that Zaheer is the best wicket-taker on either side. I believe laying the aussies for the series @ 1.5ish is the way to go, but at the moment I'm sitting still, as the rumours of discord in the Indian camp just push me to watching. Plenty of chances in-running between these 2

Dont see lightning striking twice with Lanka. Love to see it though
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

India win toss, bat. gambhir gone 3rd ball, swinging. interesting. fear for India a bit here, if they get bundled in the first day they're no price as it'll be a good deck days 2 & 3
    Want to lay Indian runs around 275 but the market not playing ball, for good reason as they're thinking the same as me
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

India all out 191, then took 3 quick Aussie wickets before Punter & Pup stabilised @ 116-3

Feel India can bowl Aussies out in half a day & get the best of the pitch, then bat big. Its their last chance in the series. Atentative bet

Lay Aussies @ 1.4
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Anybody who followed that I can only apologise :ohwell

I was right about the best of the pitch, but wrong about India bowling the Aussies out. They only took 1 wicket all fucking day !!
    Punter tonned & Clarke is still there on 251 not out, potentially with Lara's 400 in site.
    As its only about to be day 3, its hard to see India getting out of this...but they have done it before so miracles happen. There wont be any more of my money on it though :unsure
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Like that is it, I feel a ban coming on.