1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting 10th/11th January

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

Odds from Bet365
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Brendon Rodgers is 12/1 with Hills, next manager to leave! I keep hearing AVB's name being mentioned to replace him.
    Anyway i think Sunderland can help him on his way out, 7/2 looks a bit big for the home win in the early kick off.
    I know Sunderland aren't up to much but i really cant remember the last time Liverpool played well for 45 minutes, never mind 90.

There was a lot to like about Wimbledon midweek. 9/4 away is tempting but this game might come too soon? DNB @ 13/10 is my bet.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I've got that game down as a draw Punt, not surprising mind considering the amount of draws Sunderland have been racking up.
    AVB lol, ffs Liverpool can't be that desperate surely, if they had any sense they would beg the Benitez or the fat waiter (according to Howson) to come back.

I've got a few draws down this week on paper, Burnley v QPR (although I have a sneaky feeling Burnley might just sneak it), Leicester v Villa and Swansea v West Ham, all those games are too close to call for me.

Man U's odds look on the large side too, they seem to be getting their act together lately (same could be said of Southampton I know) but with the quality of players United have compared to Southampton, I can see them winning this by the odd goal, could also be a good shout for BTTS the way United defend.
  4. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

It may be worth having a little look at Villa away to Leicester.

Our defensive record over the last two months has been pretty good and at the moment we don't concede many. Last year if Vlaar was out we were weak at the back but this year Okore has come back and basically looks far too good to be playing for us and the weak links of Clark and Baker have suddenly looked like premiership players. The most important improvement though has been Sanchez playing just in front of them and he has been the type of player we have been lacking for a few years now.

DNB may be an option as we don't score or even look like scoring many.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Burnley win for me , QPR on the road are terrible , sure i read it was 9 away defeats in a row.
    Burnley are starting to play a bit better , had a few draws rather than defeats.

As for Villa , i wouldn't touch them with a shitty stick to be honest.

Man Utd have started to find form especially at home , but to quote Shania Twain , that don't impress me much.
    If Southampton go for it rather than sitting back , i can see them heading home with all three points.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

That's why I had the feeling Burnley would sneak it.