1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Bet in Spain ?

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by Nicoooo75, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Nicoooo75

Nicoooo75 New Member

Good evening,

I want to know where I can bet online (sports) in Spain ?
    Please consider that I am French, I have a french credit card and I am a resident in Spain.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks a lot !

Nico.
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Will they not let you sign up with the main online bookies (Bet365, William Hill, etc.) with a French card, Nicoooo?
  3. Nicoooo75

Nicoooo75 New Member

Rcgills,

No :/ I have tried Bwin, Bet365, WilliamHill ...

They do not take any French card ^^
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well if you're resident in Spain, presumably your best bet in that case would be to get a Spanish card.
  5. Nicoooo75

Nicoooo75 New Member

Yes of course, but I would like to avoid it if possible ...
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Bet in Spain
    If you are a betting enthusiast and planning to visit Spain, then this article is for you. Spain is a country where sports and gambling go hand in hand. From football to bullfighting, Spain has a wide range of sports that attract bettors from all over the world. In this article, we will explore the betting culture of Spain and provide you with useful information on how to bet in Spain.

Betting in Spain: An Overview
    Betting is a legal activity in Spain and has been a part of the country's culture for centuries. Sports betting is the most popular form of gambling in Spain, with football being the top sport for betting. Horse racing, basketball, tennis, and cycling are also popular among Spanish bettors.

The Spanish government regulates the betting industry through the Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling. The government body is responsible for granting licenses to bookmakers and ensuring that they comply with the country's gambling laws.

Types of Bets in Spain
    In Spain, you can place bets on a variety of sports and events. The most popular type of bet is the traditional win-lose bet. However, there are several other types of bets that you can place in Spain, such as:

Over/Under Bets
    An over/under bet is a type of bet where you predict whether the total number of goals, points, or runs scored by both teams in a match will be over or under a certain number.

Handicap Bets
    A handicap bet is a type of bet where the bookmaker gives one team a handicap advantage to level the playing field. The handicap advantage is added to the team's final score, and if the final score is in favor of the team with the handicap, the bettor wins the bet.

Accumulator Bets
    An accumulator bet is a type of bet where you place a single bet on multiple events. To win an accumulator bet, all of the individual bets must win.

Best Places to Bet in Spain
    Spain has several top-rated bookmakers where you can place your bets. Some of the best places to bet in Spain are:

Codere
    Codere is one of the most popular bookmakers in Spain. The company has a large presence in the country and offers a wide range of betting options for sports and events.

Bet365
    Bet365 is a popular online bookmaker that offers a variety of sports betting options. The company is licensed in Spain and is known for its competitive odds and excellent customer service.

William Hill
    William Hill is a UK-based bookmaker that operates in Spain. The company has a strong reputation for providing high-quality betting services and offers a range of sports betting options.

Tips for Betting in Spain
    If you are planning to bet in Spain, here are some tips that can help you:

Do Your Research
    Before placing any bets, it is essential to do your research. Learn about the teams and players, study their form, and analyze the statistics to make informed betting decisions.

Set a Budget
    Set a budget for your betting activities and stick to it. Do not chase your losses, and do not bet more than you can afford to lose.

Choose a Reputable Bookmaker
    Choose a reputable bookmaker that is licensed and regulated in Spain. Look for bookmakers that offer competitive odds, a wide range of betting options, and excellent customer service.

Conclusion
    Spain is a country that loves sports and gambling, and betting is a popular pastime for locals and tourists alike. With a wide range of sports and events to bet on, there is something for everyone in Spain's betting industry. By following the tips outlined in this article, you can make informed betting decisions and enjoy the thrill of betting in