1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod end of season round up thread

Discussion in 'BETNOD free Cash Football comp for season 2015-16' started by ONEDUNME, May 7, 2016.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Chaps - As you will all be aware, accepting the prize money is a condition of entering the competition (a rule we introduced last year when a number of entrants refused to accept their prize money). If anyone refuses to accept their prize this year, we will be forced to forward their home address to Komp with a letter inviting him to stay for the summer.

In keeping with previous years, and in what has now become tradition, I have lost the list of proposed prize monies so I have randomly made one up and posted it below. I am happy to amend this if anyone happens to have a copy somewhere.

Winner £100
    2nd £80
    3rd £50
    4th £20
    Highest scorer £50

Any questions, let me know. Also, you can PM me the best way to pay you once it's confirmed that you've reached the elite status of Betnod prize winner.

In case anyone isn't aware, next weekend is the last one. It's been a fantastically close one this season and with 10 points covering the top four, it's far from over. In an amazing twist of fate, Winrew (last season's winner) sits at the bottom going into the last two weeks and, guess what, last year's wooden spoon winner Kegman is sitting at the top of the table. It is a funny old game! (I like that - think I might copywright it)
    Punter likes this.
  2. newman200

newman200 OTC

Wot!?
    I thought and assumed that this was a free comp with no prizes.
    Okay I've got no chance but next year......!
    TomCat
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Excellent stuff ODM, Slick! Good prize pot and prize breakdown!
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well you're looking well set for that top overall score, Newman :thumb
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Now he tells us, If I would have known that from day one I would have put a bit of effort in:wasnme
    Punter and newman200 like this.