1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2021/2022

Discussion in 'Betnod Fantasy Premier League 20/21' started by Jezza, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

FPL has returned for the new Premier League season and once again we will be running the Betnod league. There is no cost to enter and it is open to all as usual. I have now won this league two years on the trot and now aim to make it a treble :naughty.

To enter you can use the auto-join link https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/u1p3o9, Or just sign up at fantasy.premierleague.com then pick your team and join the league. The code to join is u1p3o9. You can make unlimited changes to your team until the season starts so can just hit "auto pick" if you want to pore over reserve Norwich City penalty takers later.
    Punter and slick like this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Jezza.
    I'll sign up this weekend, I'm hoping to give you a run for your money this season.:naughty
    Jezza likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'll be joining too, not sure when but definitely before the season begins :thumb
    Jezza likes this.
  4. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Got a few entrants now, anyone else who fancies it is welcome to join. Absolutely buzzing that the Premier League is only 9 days away!

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Code to join the league : u1p3o9
    Punter likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Jezza. Good luck all
    slick likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I'm in:thumb
    Good luck all too.
  7. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Entries are now closed, good luck to all who have entered.
    Punter likes this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Wildcard played, week one, as standard
    Jezza likes this.
  9. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Some more silverware in the cabinet for Jezza as I claimed my 3 in a row winners trophy. Got drunk on a bus and everything afterwards. Gonna open the league for next season if anybody fancies trying to stop my team from being 4 in a row juggernauts.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Jezza

I had problems with my old account and have had to set up a new one. The original code for this league doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas??
    Jezza likes this.
  11. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

slick and Punter like this.