1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod football comp week 2 Sat 23rd August

Discussion in 'BETNOD free Cash Football comp for season 2014-15' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 19, 2014.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Unlucky on Everton Slick, no points so far this week with Stoke and Sunderland both to play tomorrow, total points after 2 weeks so far 2.8

Two Sunday draws mean no more points so 2.8 pts after 2 weeks
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Points so far on Saturday night Chelsea 0.20, Barnet 1.1, Hoffenheim 0.9., total on week 2.2, total after 2 weeks 3.7pts
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Points this week, Chelsea 0.2, end of. Total points after 2 weeks 6.46
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Points this week, 0.72 Watford, total points so far 4.28 after 2 weeks.

Yorkie, I'm afraid you've put down 2 Italian games that don't play until next week. The rule is pretty clear on that eventuality.....

"Where a player mistakenly puts down two teams who are not playing each other that weekend, the selection will be void"

Sorry mate
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Points this week, Bristol 1.25, Pompey 1.4, total this week 2.65. Total after 2 weeks 4.55

As has been pointed out to me, Bristol lost so 1.4 to add to last week's total = 3.3
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Points so far this week with Hull to play tomorrow, Milwall 1.00, Derby 1.00, total 2pts, total so far for two weeks 5.6

Looks like Winrew will top the table if Hull win tomorrow

In one of a long list of admin' fuck ups this week, Milwall was incorrectly settled so 1pt this week makes the total 4.6
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Points scored this week, Milwall 1.00. Total after 2 weeks, 3.58

As above, Milwall settled in error. No points scored this week so 2.58 in total
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Millwall lost and Bristol City drew ODM
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yes, you've counted Bristol city as a loser for me (correctly) but as a winner for Traeth.

And Almería v Espanyol was a draw last night, so I don't think Winrew can go top even if Hull win.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That's because I like Traeth, obviously. You must have missed that rule.

That's exactly why I'm sticking up the scoring as soon as I can, so it can be checked. My multitasking skills can let me down at times and I think I was watching football, updating scores and playing backgammon at the same time. Thanks chaps, I'll amend when all the games have done.

Congratulations on going top RC. Must have been a late equaliser eh. I had a quick look at the score late on in that game.:thumb
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:duh My mistake, sorry.

Yes, didn't see the game but apparently it was a late equaliser for Espanyol, playing with ten men too
  12. traeth

traeth Moderator

I like you as well ODM ,

I mean I like you in a "football comp way" just incase someone gets the wrong idea

well done rc but ODM likes me the best , ha ha
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol
  14. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Oh ffs why is there a screen shot for it then?
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That, young man, is a very good question. That's my fault for putting it up in this thread and, because of that, I'm happy for you to have those two selections next week on top of your other five selection next week.

In the circumstances, I assume that everyone will be OK with that but shout up if you have any objections anyone.
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Sounds fair to me, only thing I'd say in terms of doubling scores for getting a full house is that the two Italian games Yorkie picked this week should count towards week 2, he shouldn't need 7 out of 7 next week in order to be able to double his score.
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes, the two Italian games will go on this week's score (which means he can't get the five out of five up anyway) and Yorkie will still have his five other selections next week which will be doubled if they all win.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Totals after week 2. As you will have learned already, my work will need checking

RC 7.8
    ODM 6.46
    winrew 4.6
    Yorkie 4.28 (two Italian games to be played next week)
    Punter 3.7

Traeth 3.3
    keggers 3.01
    Charly 2.58
    Slick 2.8
  19. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Cheers it's my fault for not looking properly when I was in a rush
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

And if I hadn't fucked up they wouldn't have been up there for you to pick by mistake.