1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Biocentric Betting

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by kompressaur, Nov 26, 2013.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Ive discovered of late that the most important thing to me winning money at betting is following my gut and listening to what it tells me. I don't want to bring some metaphysical things to the equation but i HAVE to believe in it. I think that im just a good perceiver of the future and i use this 'talent' to win money.

I wont listen to reductionists or people that disregard 'gut feeling' as i truely believe that i dont pick winners and that i merely predict the future.

Most of you believe that 'solid' objects are solid. Theyre not. Quatum Physics have proved this. Quantum physics is our most reliable theories that we've ever had. I think the predictions that they make are correct to the 123 decimal point. They say that nothing is solid (if you was to take every atom from everybody in the world and disregard the space then every person on this world would make a cube less than a sugar cube)

anyhow forget all that as quantum physics states everything is just in a state of superposition and it is for us to make it reality. Now a days im more concerned in tuning in to these possible states and making them real to suit me. I think ive had a winning line in my BTTS lines 90% of the time this season due to this. I dont need to know that Plyouth have scored 5 goals at home this season all i need to do is collapse the wave function to suit myself and then collect my cash at the payout desk. Yes its biocentric but it seems to work for me.

I create the outcome as your not. Thats it.
  2. kompressaur

ps they say that we have two brains really. One in our head and the other in our bellies (read up) i follow my guts all the way so fuck you and your football stats.
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Well,since 95%* of all stats are either nothing more than coincidence or have been factored into

the prices, Im bound to say Im with you.

Er, 95% of the way

:)

* imho
  4. kompressaur

i hate stat bettors Hotspur as Yorkie will tell you. Stats only tell you what has happened and have NOTHING to do with whats gonna happen. They are irrelevant to a point. I used to like heads to head stats etc as maybe they are summing up all the factors that go unseen. Does a team leaving from Dumfries have less chance at winning in glasgow due to ....well some kinda 'force' I wont disregard them but to me all stats do is tell you whats happened not whats gonna happen.

You need to look at soething else. Tune in to the world of possibilites that can occur.

Yes i really belive that there is some kind in mystisim in being able to align events to put money in your pocket.
  5. kompressaur

I do need to know this if i am gonna collapse the wave function. sorry dont mind me. Some might say 'komp your just making a decision' but i HAVE to disagree.
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Ah,but komp this ignores one of the main ways in which stats ARE useful.

If a team has lost 6 games in a row by a score of 0-2 and they are playing a team that has won 6 in a row by the score of 2-0

then it would be reasonable to conclude that the 2-0 score is unlikely to be value.

Not of course because its somehow less likely to occur because its 'due' not to.

But because its reasonable to assume that many bettors will be betting the 2-0 AND that the bookies will have anticipated this.

I think its quite useful to know which stats are believed to be relevant by 'the crowd'.

Perhaps the most popular stat that most people overeact to is recent results.

It always amuses me to hear so-called pundits being genuinely astonished that a team that hasnt

won in (just) 5 games has had the temerity to win at a team that hasnt lost in five.

Thus implying that they dont even begin to have any idea how much chance plays in the outcome of many top class games.

Stats are useful .....because so many people misunderstand them and that can sometimes be exploited.
  7. kompressaur

Stats can ONLY be applied to what YOU know Hotspur. Im sorry im into capitilising things to make them seem important but thats only because i care not for venting control. Infact im just being a dick for posting on a public forum and ive got a feeling that the council are gonna put me in a bin one day.

Read the stats and get your own conclusions but after that your on your own.
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I must admit I cant work out what that means.

Stats can ONLY be applied to what I know?

So I cant apply stats to anything I dont know?

Isnt that what stats are for? I mean to try to make sense of things you dont know?

Ive been successfully bamboozled:eek:

I need a drink:unsure
  9. kompressaur

Biocentricbetting Hotspur. The stats ONLY apply to you and your thoughts. It's got nothing to do with anything else. Its what YOU make of it. Your in tune with things and you take what you know. This world is not as you think unless youve had a life changing experience either through drugs or ...something.

All i know is ive been told what life is all about and quantum physics seems to agree. There is no 'out there' out there. Its all in your head
  10. kompressaur

suppose this is where astrology came from now i think about it. I dont believe in astrology but i dont know a heck about the universe in which i live
  11. kompressaur

sorry Hotspur i will read up and ansswer specific questions someday soon. Been caught up with website making ideas since 2005. Not pumped a woman since 2006 (bar Thailand) Its all important. To me.
  12. kompressaur

worst of it is i wont ever tell you where i am. You can guess though.