1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Bookie Threads?

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by kompressaur, Feb 16, 2015.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

I think its a good idea to have an ongoing thread for each bookie somewhere. Possibly in a 'bookmaker review' forum. Folks can add their experiences with the bookie, good or bad, for all to read.

If there was a thread on 888sport i would post about how they change odds PER USER depending on the bets placed (1st bet on a team 4/5, 2nd bet on same team 4/5, 3rd bet on the team 8/11 and then 4/5 to logged out members no matter)

They also have to confirm any bet after youve placed a few even if your just betting 1 or 2 dollars etc) they came back at me last week and REFUSED my 3 dollar 22/1 4-fold for no other reason than me having the same team on more than 2 lines)

Ive seen ODM complain about stan James etc and i think its an easy and handy way to keep punters aware.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

It's on my todo that never get's done list Komp.
    I even bought some 'showcase' software that runs on the forum which I actually made into a 'bookie review' showcase where you can leave feedback.
    I'll get back onto it sometime soon because I had the very same thoughts as you when I bought it.