1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 12th - 19th April 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Apr 11, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:56 on 11/04/2018) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Burnley look decent odds, I was expecting them to be around evens, one of the form teams at the moment against an up and down Leicester side, this games also shouting out 1-0 to me.

With Chelsea now only having the cup to play for, a wee lay at odds on could be on the cards considering Saints are absolutely desperate for points.

I'm also liking the look of Newcastle too, more so with Arsenal having had a long Europa cup trip to Russia, nice odd to boot.

I'm all over West Ham at evens, they seem to have hit a bit of form at the right moment while Stoke have looked doomed for the Championship since the season began and haven't improved one iota.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Ah the old, team with something to play for versus team with nothing to play for argument:lol

Nah to be fair I agreed with you pre kick off mate and backed Soton draw no bet but once they through all the creative players on at the same time, Soton were fucked. Oh well

I agree with the West Ham shout as well although someone doesnt agree with us as the price is drifting slightly
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I should have mentioned is Southampton happen to go 2 up, lump on Chelsea to cover the bet:lol
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Joe Hart, hurts me to say it but what a bag of shite he's become, he shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad

We should have followed that somebody who disagreed with us lol.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:15 on 16/04/2018) and subject to change.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Might have a pound Yankee on all the teams not in the FA Cup semis, can see all the semi teams resting players barring Southampton maybe but they must have one eye on it.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Surprised at Burnleys odds considering they are 'the' form team at the moment, more so like I said with Chelsea in the Semi at the weekend.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Spurs have sent out a fairly strong team - with Son, Erikson and Kane starting but no Alli.

If they win the Burnley must be the bet v Chelsea as it'll almost be impossible for Chelsea to claw back 7 points for champs league place.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

What would happen if Liverpool won the CL, would we get an extra CL spot?
    And Arsenal win the Europa League, would that put 6 English teams in the CL?
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nah, surely it wouldn't make any difference whether Liverpool won the CL or not would it? We would have 5 teams in the CL, City, United, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal, with Chelsea in the Europa (as it stands now). I may be wrong but I think it's the FA cup Europa spot that is up for grabs if it's won by a team already in Europe (as it will be) so I reckon that Burnley could end up in the Europa.

Top four = champs league
    fifth and sixth = Europa
    Winner of FA Cup = Europa

I think they changed the rules so that any country can only have a maximum of 5 teams in the CL. Even then it's a farce given that they are supposed to be champions
  12. traeth

traeth Moderator

They have changed the rules for next season.
    If liverpoo won this srasons final and did not finish in the top 4 , there would be 5 epl teams, if arsenal won the europa cup as well and not finish in top4 there could be six epl teams.
    UEFA have made it more difficult for teams from countries with a low coefficient to qualify for the group stages.

p.s. it gets complicated if sides that have qualified via their league also wins the cl and europa cup. A Czech side miss the early qualifiers and the third french side .This is what I heard on Radio Cymru when they were trying to explain how difficult it would be for TNS to get in the group games, from no chance to absolutly no fucking chance.[thank fuck for that]
    slick likes this.
  13. traeth

traeth Moderator

Read my post and realised it was not very clear , so I looked up the UEFA site , which required careful reading for my befuddled brain., it started off with this :

For 2018/19 they will be ...
    UEFA Champions League holders (1)
    UEFA Europa League holders (1)
    Top four from associations ranked 1st to 4th: Spain, Germany, England, Italy (16)
    Top two from associations ranked 5th and 6th: France, Russia (4)
    Champions of associations ranked 7th to 10th: Portugal, Ukraine, Belgium, Turkey (4)
    and more..................................
    the link is here
    https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2499801.html
    Punter likes this.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think you’re wrong mate. I’m pretty sure that the maximum number of teams that can be in the Champions League from one country is five.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep, in the event that two teams from one if the top three ranking countries (i.e those with 4 CL places) win the CL And the EL and do not finish in a european qualifying place, the team finishing fourth would drop into the Europa League rather than going into the CL qualifiers.
  16. traeth

traeth Moderator

my apologies , I'm wrong again and you are right ODM , just read the link and it has this statement

An association may have a maximum of five teams in the group stage
  17. LordOfBet

LordOfBet New Member

Burnley Chelsea HK win fo Chelsea @3.20
    Its a good chance for chelsea to get this match easy so i will try it with hendicap win (2 goals spread)

Leicester Southampton
    In my opinion Southampton will take this one

Good luck