1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th October 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 10, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Sadio Mane has been ruled out for SIX WEEKS after he got injured in the 89th minute, whilst playing for Senegal.

Man Utd tempt me now.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I was tempted before he was ruled out Kegs. This just strengthens the case. I cant see us scoring. I also think this game could be the beginning of the end for Klopp. Our defensive problems have become worse since he took charge 2yrs ago. He's to blame for that. Skrtle and Sahko released before suitable replacements and dont get me started on that useless twat Klavan that he bought in. Klopps kick and rush football is amateurish.

Before the loss of Mane i was convinced this would be a 0-1 Utd win (9/1 Paddy P's). Could be a few more now.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thought I'd posted this yesterday after Keggers' post but must have not pressed the button.....

That news means there's going to be the usual overreaction in the market. There is too much emphasis on the loss of one player for a single game.

I fancied the draw before the news and I fancy the draw now.

As for the BIG game of the weekend, Derby are favorites but way, way too short a price. I like the price of the draw for cash but I've picked too many draws in the last few weeks in the tipping comp and so I'm going to go for the away win for that. There will be goals
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Huge loss for Liverpool, when we played them he looked the only class player they had before he got his marching orders although Couthino wasn't playing that day their other class act, even so Couthino hasn't been back long due to International duty and won't be 100%.
    I'd say it's a definite game changer Keggers, I was about 60% fancying United anyhow because Liverpool are shocking defensively but without Mane they'll find themselves under a lot more pressure once the game settles down after Liverpool have come flying out of the blocks for the first 15-20 minutes.
    I'm now about 80% United but hope Liverpool prove me wrong.:crossfingers
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

Some of you might remember I took advantage of Mane being injured last season by opposing Liverpool for a while, they hit a terrible run of results DLDWLLLD (including scoring just one goal v Plymouth in 3 hours of football). He'll be a massive miss.

Their form with and without him...

With .. 23-10-4 (62% wins, 11% defeats)
    Without .. 9-6-7 (41% wins, 32% defeats)
    Punter and slick like this.
  7. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm interested in United too, but only confident to use free bets on them rather than my own money. Good luck to you all :crossfingers

It's a quiet week for me with no National games (I'll be at Bath v Chelmsford in the Cup), but I've taken in-form Bradford to win at struggling Bury with these sides at opposite ends of the table. The 13/10 I got yesterday has disappeared overnight though but I'm still surprised to see this better then around the 11/10 I have it it.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Odds Bet365