1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 14th - 19th Sept 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

b1.PNG b2.PNG b3.PNG b4.PNG b5.PNG b6.PNG

Odds from Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:41 on 10/09/2018) and subject to change.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2018
    slick likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Burnley look a decent price, obviously based on current form but with no Thursday night football to contend with they need to start getting their season on track and should run Wolves a lot closer than those odds suggest.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Good day of football tomorrow, Spurs v Liverpool in the morning, City in the afternoon and Watford v Utd in the evening.
    Usually Watford v Utd would be a run of the mill game but with Watford unbeaten in four games and Utd trying to find their feet it makes it all the more intriguing.

I thought the odds for this game based on form would be a lot closer and maybe there would be some value on United who I fancy but the value now seems to lie with Watford if only on the AH @ 1.85 +1 or 3's DNB if you're feeling brave enough.
    I think United will sneak it but expect Watford to run them close and maybe cause an upset with their unbeaten record to protect.
    Punter likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Fulham +4 @ 3/5
    Leicester +1 @ 4/7

Double pays just over 6/4 @ Coral

I could look a fool with the City v Fulham game but Fulham are capable of scoring a goal and with City having one eye on next weeks CL game i think they'll just be happy with a 2 or 3 nil win. They've certainly not been at their best yet.

Leicester away at Bournemouth is a tough one. Both clubs done well so far, though i think Leicester more so. Even in their two defeats to Man Utd and Liverpool.
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Good luck both :crossfingers

I'm on two that are a shade longer than evens that I would have expected to be just under evens.

Hartlepool in a play-off place with only one defeat at home to struggling Eastleigh, 11/10 with Hills.

National South leaders Woking at home to lower mid-table Dulwich, 6/5 with Bet365
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Walsall at 2/1 look overpriced to me. Both sides have made a decent start, Walsall 5th, Doncaster 7th. Walsall yet to lose at home (2-1-0), Doncaster 1-1-1 away from home (although the draw was at Peterborough, the only points Peterborough have dropped so far this season). Given home advantage, I'd have expected Walsall to be slight favourites, not Doncaster.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Walsall 1-4 Doncaster. That's why I've virtually given up betting :lol
    slick likes this.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (19:23 on 27/09/2018) and subject to change.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Shit - didn't realise there were Championship games on - Thanks Slick
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Leeds Forest double for me.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

One of those where you can choose your game on Sky as well. Perfect.