1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 19th - 22nd October 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 15, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:40 on 15/10/2018) and subject to change.
    Punter likes this.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

I know i'm on tablets but surely others must be tempted by the price of Utd away at Chelsea?
    Chelsea have been brilliant so far this season but Mo' might get something here? Nullify Hazard and see what happens. No?

My lads a big West Ham fan and he called their last home result against Utd, 3-1 with 'Arnie scoring @ 45/1, he also cadged a quid off me to back Gibraltar @ 30/1, last week. So he's in a bit of form.
    He was saying Spurs could be without key players according to reports and the West Ham are up for this at home again.
    100/30 for the home is another big price tempter.

Villa will be on my coupon at Evens.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

That's the first thing that caught my eye Punt as I've never seen United at such high odds.
    Still don't think I'd back them though as they have a dire record at Chelsea these last few years but I don't think anybody would be surprised to see them get a result or draw.

Good luck with West Ham too, It's one I've mulled over since posting up the fixtures but not one I'd have any confidence about even taking into account Spur's injury problems, I actually think the most West Ham can hope for here is a draw but hope I'm wrong for you and the lads sake.
    Punter likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

If I were to draw up a shortlist of bets this weekend I'd have Bournemouth and Newcastle as My over evens value bets, mainly because The Cherries look stronger this year than last and have hit a bit of form while Saints I fear may struggle this year as I've mentioned before and I've seen nothing from them to suggest otherwise albeit to be fair they have had some tough fixtures on the way.
    I want my head feeling for Suggesting Newcastle I know but after the display against United they shown they haven't quite thrown in the towel for Ashley yet and neither should they as he pays the wages lol, failure tomorrow would be disastrous for the Magpies so I'm going to give them the benefit of my doubt although the more I think about this game my head is saying I shouldn't.

Just under even bets on my shortlist are Wolves and Everton, Wolves because they are playing some fantastic football at the moment whilst Watford seem to be a bit hit and miss and Everton because they are playing a Palace side that seem to be losing there way at the moment while Everton after a dodgy start to the season now seem to be getting their act together.

Bankers of the weekend if there is such a thing would imo be City and Arsenal, I'd add Liverpool to that list but I'm always very wary of such short odds away from home no matter who the opposition is.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Tough fixtures - I wouldn't have a clue
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Ditto