1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 1st - 4th February 2019

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 30, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.1.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:30 on 30/01/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Well done the Hammers, don't think I've ever been so nervous watching another team lol.
    Keeps the season going along nicely after it looked done and dusted the other week.
    It's still Liverpool's to lose though as I think still being in all comps will eventually catch up with City.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

4. Punter

Punter Moderator

We wont win it Slick.
    We've had a brilliant season so far, winning 19, drawing 5 and losing just the once, but i've never seen a title race so tough.
    We should be getting more credit but even Carra was slating us tonight. We wern't that bad.
    I wont use injuries as an excuse, but we're in a period where we're unable to play our strongest team on a regular basis and our big summer signings are still settling into the club.

It's hard to know City's strongest team, it doesnt seem to matter who's out (with the exception of Fernandinho, maybe), there is always a ready and pretty much world class replacement.

If you ask any other team who'd they'd rather play, City or Liverpool, they'd all say Liverpool.

You are back to favourites with the bookies after tonights result. I think it's more a case of it being City's to lose.
    slick likes this.
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Everytime I've watched City this year I've been impressed. Their 2nd goal against Arse was brilliant. I love well worked 'tap' in goals like that.

Liverpool looked nervous last night but that could have been down to West Ham not giving them much time on the ball.

Salah was missing last night and also against Leicester. Although on stats he's having a great season again - don't know if the diving jibes are beginning to affect him but it certainly makes it an interesting league.

Spurs have done better than expected without Kane and Alli albeit down to late goals in their games. Man U have found form under baby face and Chelsea are blowing hot and cold depending on what side they get out of the bed on.
    slick likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Liverpool will find their shape again as soon as they get TAA back, I'm surprised they haven't gone out and bought a right back in January because they are getting ripped down that side, maybe Klopp realises this but is trying to save face after letting Clyne go.
    Gomez has also been a huge loss but they have some cover there albeit not the same level but it's not as bad as Milner playing Right back who is beginning to look his age now and losing the bit of pace he had.

Firmino has been the biggest let down this season as he just seems to keep giving the ball away but always seems one of the first names on the team sheet, maybe Klopps trying to play him back into form but it's not working.

We have been playing well but keep having the odd brain fart and coming unstuck and I don't see that stopping as the games mount up for us, which is why I still see Liverpool winning the league, Spurs are coming up on the blindside but looking at their fixture list I'd be more than surprised if they managed to pull it off.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Keita has been another player that has put in some poor performances. He lost possession so many times against West Ham. How he wasn't hooked was amazing and you can only blame Klopp for that.
    Punter likes this.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I think after the money they paid for him that's the sort of game he needs to get used to the Prem but like you I thought he looked to be struggling at times but he did have some good moments, @ 50 mill though you would be expecting a bit more.
    He's still young though and it's probably best to judge him next season after he's settled in.
    As for hooking him off I'm in no doubt Klopp would have done so but his hands will have been tied having lost Henderson and Winjouldem (just googled that after typing it and can't believe I got it right first time lol) before kick off.

Good result for City tonight but it was far from impressive away from home again, If we keep playing like that on the road then I expect us to drop quite a few more points.
    Punter likes this.
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Erm...what exactly did you Google :lookaround:lol
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yeah, and that was his best performance to date lol
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Winjouldem

Why is it wrong?
    I just typed in the letters as I was saying the name in my head then highlighted it then right click search google, ahh I think I see what you mean now:lol
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol