1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British football betting 21st to 23rd December

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

b1.PNG b2.PNG b3.PNG b4.PNG b5.PNG b6.PNG b7.PNG

Odds from Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (19:38 on 18/12/2018) and subject to change.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2018
    slick likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Punt, was just about to do this.
    Punter likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Should be a good game tomorrow night Punt as Wolves are no pushovers, can't see you not getting the win mind even though the lay looks a good price.

Huddersfield look over priced to me, I know Saints since the new fella took over are on a roll but I feel the terriers will be more than a match for them at home.

Gonna have another dabble on West Ham too, I expected them to be slightly under evens on current form, 2.3's will do for me.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Wolves played well. We were crying out for the half time whistle. Job nicely done in the end though.
    Cant believe the result at yours today :eek
    Massive game on the 3rd :cold
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Man U playing good football for a change. To be taken with a bit of salt as it was only Cardiff (sorry cardiff fans) but it shows players weren't playing for Mourinho.

Granted the likes of Pogba and Jones etc weren't getting games. Lakaku being off on compassionate leave also helped the team selection.

Fancy Spurs tomorrow. Been giving Everton the benefit of the doubt but I've ran out of patience with them so my dollar is going on Spurs. Knowing a win brings them to 2 points of City.
    Punter likes this.