1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 31st - 3rd Sept 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

b1.PNG b2.PNG b3.PNG b4.PNG b5.PNG

Odds from Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Punt:thumb
    Punter likes this.
  3. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Only one for me. I was looking at a few that seemed value but the prices have changed. I've taken Eastbourne though to win at Weston-Super-Mare. Weston only have two points from seven games, one of them a home draw against fellow-strugglers Truro. Eastbourne lost on the opening day to leaders Woking, but are unbeaten since (3 wins, 3 draws) and are sixth. Bet365's 11/5 for Eastbourne looks to long to me.
    slick likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I can't find much either TC, only one I can see in the Prem with any value is Palace at nearly evens at home to Saints.
    Hughes is continuing to struggle as is becoming the norm and Palace at home are a very hard nut to crack for any team.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Daniel Sturridge celebrates his 29th birthday today. The last Reds player to score for the club on his birthday? Daniel Sturridge in a 1-0 home win over Manchester United in 2013.

He is one goal short of 50 in the Premier League for Liverpool.

He's on the bench today but i can see him getting on, late on. Small bet @ 4/1 last scorer.
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm really looking forward to the Old Firm game today. Gerrard has done really well at Rangers getting them through to the group stages in the Europa league but his next big step is today at Parkhead. In the league they've not started too great ' Drawing away to a poor Aberdeen side and also drawing away to bottom of the league Motherwell. Both games they conceded injury time equalisers.

Celtic got beat by Hearts (Lafferty who scored has since signed for Rangers) who are flying at the top of the league so both teams could have started the league campaign better. They also got knocked out of champions league but have since qualified for group stages of Europa league as well. The games I've watched they have created loads of chances but some of their finishing has been woeful.

Gerrard seems to have got an extra yard out of Morelos this year which is good but he needs to get a grip of his disciplinary side of things. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets sent off today to join his other 2 reds this season already. Maybe signing a new contract might calm him down (hopefully).

On loan youngster Ovie Ejaria is looking to be a great prospect - both for Rangers and Liverpool and I hope he takes today in his stride and has a good game.

Lafferty is a decent player but he can also be a bit of a hot head and as he's back at Parkhead in a Rangers top i don't know what player will turn up today.

Some of the Rangers players will never have experienced anything like this before and that is where I think it will matter today - old firm experience.

I've backed Rangers at 9/2 as I think the price is massive considering the start both teams have made but if Celtic create the chances that they have been doing against the Rangers defence who keep leaking poor goals then I can see a comfortable home win.
    slick likes this.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Rangers were pish