1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 3rd 4th 5th 6th November 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 1, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

A massive day for Hereford FC in the FA Cup. Just shy of 5000 tickets sold. Not bad for a team in the 9th tier of English football eh!

A Derby against Telford, too. Who are a league above.

Hereford caused the biggest upset of the last round, beating Conference side Eastliegh, 2-1 away.

I haven't been for a while but i'm still in touch with regulars there and while they say it's winnable game the general feeling is we would of had more chance away and Telford are the likely winners.

I'm going to be a right wanker by having a few quid on Telford (it's too big a price in all fairness) while shouting on the Hereford.

"Allez Allez Allez ohh
    Allez Allez Allez ohh
    Hereford FC
    From the cider country"

Telford 15/8 @ Betvictor

Also having a couple of quid on St Johnstone to beat Celtic @ 14/1. Unlikely i know but somebody will put a stop to their unbeaten run, one day, and it might just come after a midweek CL game.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

9th tier? , wow, doesn't seem that long ago since they were in the old 2nd division.
    Good luck anyhow Punt cause these early round games are always a tricky affair.
    Punter likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Might be 7th or 8th tier now, not sure, lost count. We were practically demoted to Sunday league football at one point.
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Good luck Punter. Big crowd too, that's more than they're expecting at the Gills for the game against Orient.
    Punter likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Another tough week where it looks like there could be a few draws again.
    Burnleys odds don't seem quite right though as they're a tough nut to crack and have had some good results on the road, and are Southampton playing that well to justify being so short, @ those odds there must be something worth digging out on the AH.

Watford could also be worth a dabble considering Everton are all over the place at the moment, more so with Everton having just played a Thursday night game.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

I agree with Watford.I like Silva, a good manager and after 2 defeats (Chelsea, Stoke), they could well bounce back.

Everton getting relegated. Imagine that.

Outsider of the weekend....Daniel Sturridge Hat trick, 40/1 Paddy power..
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Can't really imagine it because haven't they always been in the top flight, for nostalgias sake they have to stay surely lol.

Has Sturridge ever hit a hat trick? good luck if you're on that Punt but I think the game will be a lot closer than you imagine,probably wrong but I think the Hammers will get something from this match.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

He didn't even start :lol
    Thinking about it again, he'll probably be used more in the home games as he's not really a counter attacking player.
    He looks lean and back to his best though.