1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 8th - 13th February 2019

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 7, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:04 on 07/02/2019) and subject to change.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Tough fixtures betting wise.

Don't like backing early kick-offs but i think Man U, Arsenal and Man City look like all have favourite chances. 3/1 for the treble is worth a tenner imo.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

A patent based on what looks like slightly over priced odds

Match result and BTTS

West Ham @ 11/2

Burnley @ 8/1

Chelsea @ 10/1

Betfair
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Very tough Keggers.
    Can't see anything evens or above that grabs my attention, Watford maybe but Everton played pretty well midweek even though they rested a few players, plus Deaney gobbing off today won't have done Watford any favours.

I'm not much of an odds on man but I am drawn to Arsenal, thought they'd be a lot lower odds against the worst team in the Prem by a country mile.
    Good luck with the treble mate although I think City might struggle against Chelsea as the game goes on because we have looked leggy lately, Chelsea usually turn up against City and the match will be a lot closer than those odds suggest.
    Punter likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Did you get 8/1 on Burnley Punt:eek
    In fact like you say they're all overpriced, I'd say more than slightly, that could prove a cracking bet.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

They're out to 17/2 this morning! It's the one out of the three that i fancy as the most likely.

I expect City to win, chasing the title and being as good as they are but Chelsea are chasing a CL spot, with Utd right on their tail. Higuain up front too.
    Having said that, i wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea go there defensively minded and trying to pinch a 0-1. So the 18's about a 0-0 could be worth a punt with a view to laying off around half time.
    slick likes this.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I should have showed the courage of my convictions and jumped on.
    Well done Punt:thumb
    Punter likes this.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

9. slick

slick Administrator

Tough on Newcastle that, I'm not surprised Benitez is livid, where did the extra minute come from?
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yeah, that was a bit harsh on Newcastle.

Forrest away, Sunderland and Oldham at home, for me tonight.
    Two types of bet, outright and match result and btts