1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Capital One Cup Semi Final Betting 5th/6th - 26th/27th January 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 4, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capital One Cup Semi Finals
    05 January 2016

Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    20:00 Stoke City v Liverpool 2/1 21/10 6/4
    06 January 2016
    20:00 Everton v Manchester City 13/5 5/2 EVS

Odds Betfred
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see two home wins here, at what looks like decent odds too.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Without putting any cash on, i tend to agree.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree. Might do a couple of singles and a double just for interest stakes.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Time for a bet on Stoke now @ 3/1. Coutinho off injured, Loveren off injured. Kolo Toure and Lucas in central defence.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol, ffs, 60 seconds later 0-1
    Kegman likes this.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Liverpool have played well in this first half punt. I never doubled them up with Everton - just a single on Stoke.
    Punter likes this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm having to make do with Radio 5 live for these two games Kegs, so i didn't watch. A fellow red thought we were a bit lucky, he was telling me today. I know we were the better team for the first 30 mins.
    The tie's not over yet, it'll be an interesting 2nd leg. Stoke already won on Merseyside this season, they can do it again.

I'm on Aguero anytime scorer tonight @ 6/5. Small bet.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

You're not missing much Punt lol.

If City don't buck their ideas up this semi could be out of sight for Everton before the 2nd leg, City started off ok but have gone back into their lack lustre shell with Yaya in one of his stroll about modes.
    I expect Navas to come on soon to give us some width because we are playing far to narrow and making Barry look world class.
    Punter likes this.
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I could beat Yaya over 100 meters when he's in this sort of mood. Maybe he's just getting too old.

With Silva and Aguero on the pitch Citeh are always going to create chances and with it being over 2 legs it's not panic stations yet but if Everton do score another then it maybe would be.
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agueros touch to bring the long ball down and to skin the defender in one movement was brilliant !!!

Everton go straight down the pitch and score straight away
  12. slick

slick Administrator

We were lucky to get away from Goodison just a goal behind so I'll settle for that even though I think Everton will reach the final, they'll give us the 3 league points when we meet in the League next week for a place in the final, job done lol.
    Stones looks something special though, seems to get better and better with every game, he looks like a disaster waiting to happen with the amount of time he dwells on the ball but gets out of the situation as smooth as you like.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

26 January 2016
    Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    19:45 Liverpool v Stoke City 8/11 14/5 9/2
    27 January 2016
    19:45 Manchester City v Everton 8/15 7/2 11/2

Odds Betfred