1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Carling cup final 26th Feb

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 22, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

English Carling Cup
    26 Feb 16:00 UK Cardiff v Liverpool 8.50 4.50 1.40

Odds William Hill

I expect Liverpool to win but in a one off final at Wembley those odds for Cardiff look mighty big, one for the AH perhaps?
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Already taken Liverpool on the HT/FT market @ evens, doubled with a European winning the Golf @ 5/4
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Even Liverpool can't fuck this up. I can't even bring myself to watch it.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I had the same argument today in work with United fans regarding the Ajax match, I told them if United take their eye off the ball and Fergie does his usual stunt of taking things for granted in his team selection then Ajax for as bad as they are will be in with a shout, Talk about waving a red flag to a bull:lol , I said it half tongue in cheek to wind them up as we were playing darts at the time but I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Liverpool won't fcuk up, this first trophy under Kennys reign since he took the helm again means more than anything to the club and fans, so much so that I can't see them going all gung ho expecting the win.
    They will play this cagely knowing any sort of win will do but on the front foot, No doubt Cardiff will be looking to counter until they realise Liverpool are playing cagely and may end up taking the odd chance or two.

I had thoughts of Cardiff on the AH but my mind tell me Liverpool will win this by at least two goals.
    I'll go Liverpool -1.5 and Suarez to score at any time.
  5. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Yeh as if that's going to happen.

:lookaround
  6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Just gone for Cardiff to win the trophy @ 7.00 bet365 Cardiff can push Liverpool and Liverpool arnt the best side in the world either, 7.00 to win the trophy in a one off match is a amazing price it was only 5.00 half a hour ago so putting my lose change. I expect a cagey opening half from Cardiff and the longer it goes on the better for Cardiff so £21.77 on them
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

High tempo, once they score 1 they'll score 3 or 4 I reckon
  8. Yorkieacer

Get in Cardiff first proper chance and goal shit defending by Liverpool
  9. slick

slick Administrator

That should liven the game up as bit, not that it needed it, has the makings of a corker now.
  10. Yorkieacer

Been all Liverpool here god knows how they havnt scored yet Cardiff need another
  11. Yorkieacer

Been how i thought it would so far cagey by Cardiff, Liverpool should be level though longer it goes on the better for Cardiff
  12. Yorkieacer

Thats been coming 1-1
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I reckon the Miller miss might cost them, it's about 5 Liverpool chances to Cardiff's every 1 , Liverpool must put one away sooner or later.
  14. Yorkieacer

Liverpool went a bit weak after scoring and Cardiff had two great chances but ballsed it up, Cardiff need to make a sub though loads of them getting cramp by looks of it
  15. Yorkieacer

If a goal is to be scored looks like a set piece gone dead
  16. Yorkieacer

HT in extra time Liverpool had two good chances but blobbed them, could go anyway this Liverpool look more likely
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Thats been the story of Liverpools season Yorkie, if they hadn't paid £35 mill for a clown they could have bought a couple of decent strikers.

If anybody's gonna win this for them it'll be Bellamy.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

19. Yorkieacer

Thats it now game over sucker punch of a goal as well
  20. winrew

winrew GILF

Dangerous game playing for pens ...