1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Challenge Cup Final

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Aug 27, 2011.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Popular opinion is obviously with Wigan, but I see the Rhinos keeping it close. Leeds seem to match up nicely with Wigan and do have a win and a draw ( really should have held on that night ) from their last four meetings. Form does count, but can easily go out the window in a cup final and to this effect I would have to be with Leeds on the handicap. Another draw would not be the biggest surprise, with any replay being at Brammall Lane I think.
    winrew likes this.
  2. winrew

winrew GILF

Leeds 4/1 off scratch with sportingbet , you can also get EVS on them with a +12 handicap , might have a piece of that..
    Over 23.5 points in the second half ( Wigan do get stronger as the match progresses @ 5/6 )
  3. winrew

winrew GILF

Getting tasty ....
    16 - 10 to Wigan @ half time
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Kin Hell mate that was close to the handicap:lol

:beer
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Its very very rare that the handicapper is far out , couple of dodgey decisions by the official's if you ask me , forward pass , and the grounding on another try , still a decent game and the best team won ..
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Pity that the officials had such a big impact on the game. I agree with you wins about the forward pass for one of the tries and the grounding on another. Also for that last try Leeds should have had possession from the scrum after the ball went over the side line. For me the Officials have had 3 big calls to make and have got them all wrong and all have gone in favour of Wigan. I will be interested to hear Yorkie's views, but I suspect the Leeds fans will have left the stadium with a sour taste in their mouths. Most of us can take our teams getting beat, if it is done in the right manner, but this one has got to be tough to swallow.