1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League 9-10 August

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by ThunderCelt, Jul 7, 2019.

1. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I've got an interest in three matches in Qualifying 1, 1st leg.

Valletta/draw at 9/5, BetVic away at Dudelange. I know Dudelange are rightly favourites, and reached the Europa group stages last season. However, Valletta have European experience and I struggle to make the Luxembourg side such strong favourites. So, this is a value bet rather than a likely winner.

Ludogorets Razgrad to win at Ferencvaros 17/10, Bet365. Ludogorets have a rich investor and have won the Bulgarian league eight years in a row and have become regulars in the group stages of the Champions or Europa Leagues. The Hungarians have a less impressive recent European record, and their UEFA club rankings (292 v 52) reflect that. I think Ludogorets are too long.

BATE Borisov to beat Piast Gliwice, 3/4, Betway. UEFA rankings of 55 v 260, BATE dominating Belarusian football and like Ludogorets have regularly reached European group stages. Piast on the other hand have just won their first Polish title last season. I'd have this at shorter than 3/4.
    Kegman, Punter and slick like this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one TC and good luck.
    ThunderCelt likes this.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Bugger me. Season soon starts - doesn't it. I originally was going to lump on Celtic but I'm not going to bother - too short away from home.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I love little Bate, especially in the morning before work. They've bloodied a few noses over the last few years. Come on you Bates!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I've got a 'semi-adventurous' treble on tonight's games, 2.3/1 with Bet365 to keep me interested.

Qarabag (1/2) and Rosenborg (4/6) both drew away in the first legs (v Dundalk and BATE) despite dominating and 'should' make home advantage count. I'd also expect Copenhagen to have to much for TNS, and the -1 handicap is 4/11.
    slick likes this.