1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League and Europa League Semi Final Betting 2nd - 11th May 2017

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 30, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Monaco @ 3's @ home:eek, that has to be the bet of the round, great young side with bags of energy and full of goals.
    Juve may be solid but Monaco will try and run the legs of them as they did with City and Dortmund.

I'd go as far to say Monaco could win the CL this year, they just never give up and have some very exciting young players.
    They do have a tendency to concede though so I'd also expect BTTS as a cover.
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've stuck a couple of quid on 4 draws just for a bit of interest at decent odds but you could argue your case for any result either game.

Hopefully good viewing.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I wish Monaco played like that against us lol.
    Nah, Juve were superb tonight, it was like men against boys, I expected a bit more from Monaco although they did create a few good chances which they never took, Buffon just seems to get better and better as he gets older, imagine what he's like when he's 60.
    Punter likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 3.PNG

Odds Bet365