1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 16th - 17th April 2019

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 13, 2019 at 02:04.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 2.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (02:01 on 13/04/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Come on CITY!!, These cheeky cockeneee's ain't want they used to be....

3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Can't see Man U getting a result tonight but i did say the exact same thing v PSG.

Barcelona haven't conceded 3 goals at home for ages so if they score it looks game over.

Juvy v Ajax could be a cracker. Ajax were the better team first leg and if they come out fighting and score early then this could end up 4-4 or something ridiculous like that.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Pretty much spot on with Ajax Keggers, they are a cracking young team and got a brilliant result tonight once more as they did against Madrid.

It's a shame they'll probably get ripped apart this summer as Monaco did a couple of seasons ago.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Poor showing from Man U and that's not taking the piss as I wanted them to get through to the semis because they would give Liverpool a more physical game, They need to get rid of Pogba asap while he's still worth a tenner, Woodward must be feeling how I feel having bought Bitcoin for top dollar lol.

I can see Notre Dame being rebuilt before this team.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Saying that it wouldn't surprise me them handing the title to Liverpool in the derby next week should we beat Spurs at the weekend.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I'm drained, watching football can seriously damage your health lol.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What a game. what a way to lose a tie. Feel for you Slick.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Aye but I always had a feeling not getting an away goal would come back to haunt us, plus we were far too negative in the first leg, Pep does like to tinker in Europe.

I've no complaints as the two VAR decisions were probably right, I wish Spurs all the best in the next round.