1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 27-28th September

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Sep 25, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Tuesday 27th September 2011
    17:00 CSKA Moscow 6/4 Draw 12/5 Inter Milan 6/4
    19:45 Bayern Munich 10/11 Draw 12/5 Manchester City 13/5
    19:45 Lyon 1/3 Draw 7/2 Dinamo Zagreb 15/2
    19:45 Manchester Utd 1/6 Draw 11/2 FC Basel 10/1
    19:45 Napoli 8/11 Draw 13/5 Villarreal 10/3
    19:45 Real Madrid 1/6 Draw 11/2 Ajax 10/1
    19:45 Trabzonspor 13/8 Draw 23/10 Lille 7/5
    19:45 Otelul Galati 11/2 Draw 3/1 Benfica 4/9

Wednesday 28th September 2011
    17:00 Zenit St.Petersburg 7/4 Draw 23/10 Porto 11/8
    19:45 AC Milan 1/5 Draw 5/1 Viktoria Plzen 9/1
    19:45 Bayer Leverkusen 2/7 Draw 7/2 Genk 9/1
    19:45 BATE Borisov 12/1 Draw 13/2 Barcelona 1/7
    19:45 Marseille 11/8 Draw 23/10 Dortmund 7/4
    19:45 Shakhtar Donetsk 4/11 Draw 3/1 APOEL FC 15/2
    19:45 Valencia 7/4 Draw 23/10 Chelsea 11/8
    19:45 Arsenal 1/3 Draw 7/2 Olympiacos 7/1

Odds Skybet
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Those Valencia odds look a bit on the high side or am i missing something? didn't they give Barcelona a good game a week or so ago in La la la la la liga, I wouldn't say Chelsea are anything special at the moment.

It pains me to say it but Bayern look a decent price too, Citys first real big match in Europe for donkeys years and a packed Allianz arena could be daunting for them, my minds also going back to the last couple of yrs in the Europa cup where we have failed whenever we play anybody of note.
    I could be wrong of course as City have bought in players with CL experience but its the defence I'm worried about as Hart, Lescott, Richards and even Kompany have very limited or no CL experience or games behind them at this level.
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I was actually thinking the opposite, Slick. I think they'll relish it. I have a wee fancy for the X2 at the moment. Munich traditionally struggle a bit against British sides from what I can remember.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I hope your right Mickey but the game against Napoli exposed a lot of Citys frailties in Europe, Bayern are playing well at the moment and have some cracking players, Munich might struggle against British sides but from what i recall on our Europa travels City also struggle against German sides , not so much at home but in the away legs.
    It has the makings of a smashing game though, both teams to score and over 2.5 goals is also a strong possiblity imo.
  5. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Thiking of Lyon Bayern and Napoli tomorrow night but will have to see team news, Im thinking the same as Slick with regards to City but they have suprised me this season, isnt Tevez starting tomorrow?
  6. suirthing

suirthing Member

I have been following Dinamo Zagreb's path through the qualifiers to get to this stage, and they are no bad team at all. 6 of their team are in the Croatian national squad. They are a well organised outfit and are determined not to be the whipping boys of their group. They matched Real Madrid in their previous game at home going down 0 - 1.Probably the main reason I have followed them and watched them is that 2 of my co workers are Croats and Dinamo supporters.
    Dinamo say they have nothing to fear from Lyon and believe they can come away with something from this game. The Croats I work with have had a good punt on the Dinamo - Draw, Double Chance and I have joined them. I have backed the Dinamo, Double Chance with Bet365 @11/5 and also with Boylesports @12/5...WAR! :) I see today that the prices have been cut by Bet365 and Boyles, Bet365 are now 13/8 & Boyles 7/4!
  7. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

ive had a small bet on inter, bayern munich, napoli, benfica and have added blackpool and hull to it
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I'll go along with Napoli Ace, they look a strong and well organised side and should be a handful at home.

I'm getting butterflys now as were nearing the City ko, games like this a couple of yrs ago were only dreams, its like this is where the adventure begins.
    So long as we give it everything I won't mind the result.
  9. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Easy last night tonight gone for Shaktar and Arsenal bigger bets and going to put a few gs on, Olympiakos have a poor away record in CL and Shaktar are strong at home.