1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 27th-28th September 2016

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Sep 26, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 3.PNG

ODDS BET365
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Some cracking fixtures this week and they look tough to call

Dortmund v Real Madrid
    Ath Madrid v Bayern

Although Celtic have a decent home record and City should be odds on (on current form )but odds of 1/4 are way too short for Man City.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Real Madrid look a decent price Keggers, I was expecting them to be nearer evens. I know Dortmund are playing well but when any of the big 3 (Barca, Madrid or Munich) are outsiders when not playing one another it raises my eyebrows.

I also agree with City's odds being way to short, I'd expect those sort of odds if City were playing at home.

Athletico could also be worth a Punt at those odds, they've stung quite a few of the big boys at home in recent years and nobody would be surprised to see them get a result against Munich, I was expecting the odds to resemble the Dortmund game.
  4. peterr

peterr New Member

Ludogorets will be the surprise this year :)
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Really enjoyed the City game and a great effort from Celtic, no holding back and giving it a go, especially after the Barcelona match where they were embarrassed, it would have been so easy to play it cagey.
    Plenty of mistakes but what a fantastic match to watch.