1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Cheltenham 2019

Discussion in 'CHELTENHAM 2019' started by Kegman, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Anybody got any ante post bets yet ?

A couple of years ago i got my fingers burnt so I've not got many on but do have a couple.

Black Op - Stayers
    Waiting Patiently - Ryanair
    Fakir & Angels Breath - Supreme
    Lairina - Mares
    Presenting Percy - Gold Cup
    Vinndictation - RSA
    Master Dino - JLT
    Summerville Boy - Champion Hurdle
    Never Apart - Triumph

Are the ones I can remember.

Fingers crossed it goes ahead.

Just checked my unsettled bets and i have a few that i had forgot about - not big stakes but better in my pocket
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Not yet but I'll be setting up a forum for Cheltenham tomorrow night.:thumb
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

No bets on yet but will definitely be doing PAISLEY PARK, LAURINA, SIR EREC.

Also considering ALTIOR, CHAMP, CLAN DES OBEAUX

So with the exception of CDO, mainly short priced picks. And this will be dependant on the going too.
    If it's a mud bath like last year i'll be passing it over and waiting for the Aintree meeting, 3 weeks later.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

CLAN DES OBEAUX impressive today and has almost halved in price for the Gold Cup.

CYRNAME was also very impressive in a good day for Nicholls (8 winners from 24 runners). Down to run in the Ryanair, is currently the 4/1 fav and is now very high on my list.
    Topdog likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just had my first bet of the festival and by my standards, quite a big one.

I don't need to tell you how good Harry Cobden has been this season but here is this seasons stats just to back him up...

Capture.PNG

For almost every 4 rides, he's riding a winner. Obviously, mainly down riding for Nicholls but he's picked up plenty of winners elsewhere too. I've been hugely impressed with him.

In the Top Festival Jockey market, he's about 9th in the betting. Unbelievable. Should be 3rd or 4th imo.

He's no banker but at the same time there's no way he should be a 25/1 shot.
    Nicholls is back in form, he'll also have rides for Tizzard and others too.

I reckon he could be close enough going into the Friday, giving an opportunity to cover one, maybe two others on the last day.

No way a 25/1 shot.

Fingers crossed he'll stay injury free.

Anyway, Laddies wouldn't let me have on all i wanted so i had to split the stake with Coral, too.

25/1.
    Topdog likes this.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I’m liking that Punt
    Punter likes this.