1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Cheltenham 2021

Discussion in 'CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2021' started by Topdog, Feb 3, 2021.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Wednesday

2.30 - THOMAS DARBY and SHANG TANG - TD is better on soft and has festival placed form. First time headgear probably needs to bring about improvement off top weight, but still holds an EW chance at 14's. ST tends to travel quite well in his races and whilst needing to find more, is no forlorn hope at 50's.

4.15 - BUN DORAN - Has a champions chase 3rd to his name and Tom George does get festival winners. Has looked off the pace recently, but hopefully can get back on track at 33's.

4.50 - RAMILLIES - Plenty to find with the FAV, but that effort was too bad to be true. Better ground today should help and can still run a nice race at 14's.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

KESKONRISK to win in the first and SPORTING JOHN to win or finish in the first three for me. Failure with these and i'm going to fuck off out and make myself useful in the garden instead.
  3. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Not disgraced in 4th
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've also had a wild crazy bet on Shang Tang mate so good luck with that one in particular:thumb
  5. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

...and Sky Pirate Wins the handicap at 14-1!
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

On it as well (as stated previously). I've had one decent priced winner per day and you've been on them both TD so what have you got for tomorrow? Let's make it a hat-trick :thumb
    Topdog likes this.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done with Sky Pirate fellas. I did add it to a couple i'd already done and it's helped me back in the game for tomorrow. Cheers.

Btw do you all know the Paddy Power have been giving everyone a free £5 in the opening race of Cheltenham this week, New AND existing customers. No deposit required. I forgot to mention this yesterday but offer is still open for the next two days
    Topdog likes this.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No they haven't. See highlighted word.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Aye, ok, i worded it wrong.

New customers have to deposit a fiver, existing customers dont, everyone doesn't cover people outside of the uk or those that have had their accounts closed by Paddy Power
  10. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Hundreds of PP customers were informed last week they do not qualify for the free bets...poor
    Punter likes this.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Here you go TD, which one of these do you fancy most and that will be the obvious one for everyone to back:lol

230 Samcro 10/1 and Tornado Flyer 33/1
    305 Fury Road 7/1
    340 Sully DOc AA 12/1 and A Wave of the Sea 8/1 (drifting )
    415 Glends of Antrim 7/1 Tell me Something Girl 8/1
    450 Milanford 16/1 and Cloudy Glen 33/1
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Wrong again. You don't have to have had your account closed, just won a bit every now and again. It may as well be called the PADDY POWER LOVES LOSERS OFFER :lol
    Topdog likes this.
  13. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Already on Fury Road... @ 20-1!
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That's the one then
    Topdog likes this.
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

1.20 Envoi Allen
    1.55 Champagne Platinum
    2.30 Min
    3.05 Flooring Porter
    3.40 Caribean Boy
    4.15 Glens of Antrim
    4.50 Hold the Note

My picks for tomorrow. Also done a lucky 63 on some of JP's runners
    ONEDUNME and Topdog like this.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yeah I think JP will start firing tomorrow. Could have three or four winners in the last two days and usually cops for one at a decent price so I'll be watching his outsiders in running:thumb
  17. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.55 - Agree with Kegs on Champagne Platinum at 7's
    ONEDUNME likes this.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've put my free PADDY POWER LOVES LOSERS OFFER on ASTERION FORLONGE each way @ 25/1 in the first.
    Also covered Mullins other runner BLACKBOW with a small bet.
    The only reason i've covered these two though is because i laid Mullins for top trainer @ 1.20 before the start of the meeting. If ENVOI ALLEN goes in, which he should do, then i should get a good chance to back for my stake back.

Does anyone have a link for the current trainers table?
    SAMOAN likes this.
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.30 - TORNADO FLYER - Bit to find overall, but not the strongest renewal of the race and was only a length off the FAV in the John Durkan. Possibly needs something near a career best, but 33's looks a fair price to do so.

3.05 - IF THE CAP FITS - Winner of a Grade 1 and 2 over hurdles but never fully took to chasing ( still some creditable efforts though ) Returns to hurdling today with the cheekpieces reapplied and a tongue tie added, so definite upset potential at 33's.

4.15 - SKYACE - Backed up a grade 3 win, by winning a listed contest and hopefully still improving at 25's.
    Punter likes this.
  20. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

MULLINS 3 - 5 - 1
    DE BROMHEAD 3 - 1 - 1
    FOSTER 2 - 0 - 1
    HENDERSON 1 - 1 - 1
    Punter likes this.