1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Cricket World Cup 2015

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Feb 13, 2015.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Starts tonight with NZ v Sri Lanka and can see the Kiwi's going deep into the tournament. Never that bothered about the Win market though but do like an " interest " bet -

TOP BOWLER

Vernon Philander ( SA ) @ 33's
    Shahid Afridi ( Pak ) @ 28's

Top Batsmen

Ross Taylor ( NZ ) @ 33's
    Jos Buttler ( Eng ) @ 100's
  2. slick

slick Administrator

GL Samoan, I'm not a big cricket fan but like the World Cup. (as I type that the first NZ wicket goes and about time too lol, I was getting bored of them taking the piss)

Ain't got a scooby who will do what because these days most of the top teams seem capable of beating each other on a good day, but it will be interesting to see who the form teams are as the tourny progresses.

Howson fancied the New Zealanders and I said 'bollocks' but they look far to have got off to a good start.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I'm quite surprised to see the shape of Malinga considering how much the WC means to most asian countries, he's got a bigger belly than me and that's saying something.
    WTF has he been doing for the last six months? somebody tell me he's been injured.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Australia certainly played well, but England look a mile off. Personally would have played Bopara, though not sure if it would have made a difference today. Would not rule us out though as we can still beat anybody on a good day. Probably in better shape than Sri Lanka and gonna have a look at the odds when they play the " minnows " as do sniff an upset.
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Less said about England the better. Scotland up next and surely they can't lose that one.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Lol, I wouldn't like to bet on it.
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

England lose to Bangladesh and are eliminated with one qualifying game still to go. Maybe would not be so bad if we had not changed our international schedule to prepare for the tournament. Only plus point is that I missed the failed run chase.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015