1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

It's like pulling the plug out of the bath and watching the water drain slowly out lol.

Biitcoin went down to nearly £4.5k too, you'll just about be able to buy a postage stamp with one by the morning.

I'm holding firm though, it's a great opportunity though for any chancers to buy in on the cheap if you believe in Crypto.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Here we go again, at least the Titanic had lifeboats.
    Jezza likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Litecoin seems to be holding up well during this slump, when this happened last week it nearly touched £50 quid, this dip's even harder and it's barely dipped under a ton.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

5. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

gaining some ground recently ....
  6. slick

slick Administrator

It does that Rad, drags you in then spits you out lol

Best to wait until the morning to see where we stand after the US and Asia have finished their go at it.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Wagerr have released a video which shows they are at least working on something lol, hopefully it might start a wee rally upwards.

8. slick

slick Administrator

That's me done now all my btc has gone on Wagerr, I have just over a 1000 of them now, that was the original amount I was after but with wagerr shooting up like it did and the price of btc at the time, it took it out of my reach.
    The crash brought it within range again so I've took a leap of faith.

The price may well come down again but I'm not taking the chance of missing the boat again.

Hopefully wagerr will produce something on the 15th to gather interest in it again and quell the fud.
    If they don't it's a lesson learnt the hard way.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm following you Slick. Up to 800 now. Let's see what happens:thumb
    slick likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

So it was you buying after me, I thought I'd created a bit of panic buying on Tidex lol.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

People seem to be buying them again now, 3000 have just been sold in the last 5 minutes, small time I know but they have hardly touched them for a couple of weeks on tidex
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Things seem to be moving up at a rapid rate of knots now but we've seen this before lol , does seem a lot steadier mind:crossfingers
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Wagerr up 9% since buying it last night, hopefully we got in at the right time:crossfingers
  14. slick

slick Administrator

That didn't last long did it, down to 2% and falling:lol
  15. slick

slick Administrator

As is everything else again I'd like to add.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Was going to post the post below last night but just as i tuped it rhey started alternating between green ms red. it’s a good giide to the general market so il post it anyway

bet they will be back up when i get up tomorrow morning. i find u can judge the general trend by typing cryptowatch into my phone browser. when i just read the post above 6 of the 8 liated tuened from red to green so they may be about to go up again
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Bit of a dip today because of a rumoured Binance hack but it turned out to be them doing site maintenance hence the down time, Bitcoin cash seemed to do very well through it all though.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Has anyone mentioned Ripple on here yet? A mate of mine at work is into CC's and says Ripple is the one he's piling into next week when he gets paid. Says he's putting all of this months overtime on it. He's done 24 hrs a week OT x 4 and reckons he's buying a grands worth. He reckons it'll be worth x 30 come Xmas.
    He's a clever guy usually and has done a lot of reading up on it.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Yes I've heard of it and it got pummeled more that most coins during the slump, went from £3 pound something down to 20 or 30 odd pence, it was flying and a lot of people got burnt trying to jump on the bandwagon when it was a couple of quid and rising.
    It could do very well again and now is probably the best time to take a chance on it but there are other coins out there like Stella Lumens, more stable at around the same price expected to do better in the long run.

If he's spending as much as a grand I'd go for for something less riskier like Neo or ICX for long term high gains.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Punter likes this.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Has he not looked into ICO's Punt.
    That'll be my next move when I have a few more bob in the bank, ICO's are 'Initial coin offerings' , It's like a 'start up' company asking for investment but crypto based, as long as you read and research what these companies are about you could make huge dividends, because they offer their tokens at a very low price in the ICO to get off the ground.