1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Maybe but it's not unusual.

On the other hand I've just watched the 12hr ema going through and no significant rise so he may have had some effect.

Either way, unless he comments on Bitcoin or Crypto everyday he won't have any long term effect.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Here's me and Crypto at the moment.....

3. slick

slick Administrator

It really is like a game of poker, Just wish I'd held:lol
  4. slick

slick Administrator

To be fair I'm still up and foreseen every mistake I've ever made this year but bottled it and folded way to early.

That's only because I've been going off past Crypto form, if the current state of play is the future then I'm looking forward to it:beer
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I cashed out my bags days ago when the 1day ema dropped so Now I've only got cash.

Todays jump was out of the blue so you may be right ODM about Mr Musk, Either way I wouldn't have risked any cash going off the current ema charts, whoever did then well done and good luck.

Price is correcting itself at the moment and already about half of the gain it made today.

Long term em's are showing a gradual decrease as they have been doing for a while so unless you intend to day trade I'd leave well alone.
  6. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Been out of crypto since selling all my ETH right before the run up cause I needed cash, but back in now with some XRP because of this:

BUY & HOLD XRP FEB 1st, 2021 @8:30AM EST
    BUY & HOLD XRP FEB 1st, 2021 @8:30AM EST

#BUYANDHOLDXRP
    https://t.me/pumpxrp

There's 137k people in this group, the buy time.is 130pm UK time tomorrow
  7. slick

slick Administrator

How did it go Pete?
    I've monitored these Pump and dump groups in the past and realised they usually have full bags before the time is released and it's the mugs who jump in with FOMO and buy without thinking that are left picking up the pieces as those bags are sold at silly prices as the coin jumps in price then drops like a stone.

I actually saw XRP pump before the date you posted and at first thought there must be some good news because XRP has been suspended on a lot of exchanges because of the impending SEC court case, When I couldn't see anything on google I began to wonder does anybody know any inside info and I was tempted to buy, I didn't but I think that's what this pump and dump was about, trying to catch people out with the same thoughts.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

More all time highs this week but I sold out weeks ago and only left with cash much to my disappointment, I'm waiting for a big dip but no sign of anything soon.
    I could trade my way back in but I know as soon as I put cash on the table the big dip will happen, It always does to me.

Rad's a holder, how's it going mate you must be quids in lol.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I'm more pissed off with some of the alts I've had this year, I promised to hold but panicked sold after a couple of drops for a large loss and all have come back to at least x3 gains.

The worst ones are the freebies I got from coinbase for watching a couple of videos and clicking a few multiple chocice questions.
    I sold as soon I received the alt but a few of them have gone up by X 100 fold or more.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

The biggest pisser of all is that everything I've said in this thread has come true but I've not heeded my own advice:cry
  11. slick

slick Administrator

That's mainly through being badly burnt the first time around and not wanting to take the same risks again.
    Don't get me wrong I'm still up but my bag could be a lot more healthier by quite a few £K.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

And Bitcoin smashes it again, now over $50k and ETH banging on the $2k door.
    Looks like more and more corporates are now becoming involved so hopefully it'll continue onwards and upwards.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Decided to go all in on ETH today, I've sat on cash for too long just watching everything go upwards.
    Qu the next crash:lol
  14. slick

slick Administrator

There's been this wall on ETH for a while, biggest one I've ever seen.....

1.PNG

I'm hoping when it get's broken Eth will fly.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

That wall's being battered at the moment and still won't breach, It surely can't hold out for much longer.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Maybe it will, ema's are now reversing so we should see a wee fall before it regathers itself and has another go.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

And there was the fall , Only $40 dollars but it was predicted and hopefully it'll come back with a bang.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

The walls gone, probably due to money flooding into Bitcoin from ETH due to fomo (fear of missing out) as Bitcoin goes on the march upwards again

This is actually good news as once Bitcoin settles money will come back into ETH and hopefully take it over the $2k barrier.

ETH may suffer a drop now but hold because in the long term the next bounce will come ETH's way.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

All ema's are showing ETH will drop further (current price £1383) as long as Bitcoin is going up in the meantime it's nothing to worry about.
    It's time to panic when they all drop together lol.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

And there we go, ema's are swinging round, current price £1393 and rising.
    Sorry for having to keep switching between dollars and sterling but I'll only mention dollars when it's a specific hurdle because as I've mentioned before Crypto to date has always been based on the dollar.
    So if it nears a round figure like $1k, $2k...$3k etc I'll start talking about dollars as they are barriers in the crypto world.