1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Day two racecard Wednesday 15th March

Discussion in 'Cheltenham 2017' started by ONEDUNME, Feb 18, 2017.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

330 . The day of the race and I still can't chose between God's Own, Fox Norton and Special Tiara without the fav . I was originally sweet on the latter but I'm thinking it will lead most of the way around and then fade. Maybe a back to lay proposition. I think I'll plump for God's Own

410 X Country Race. As a regular JP McManus backer, this is my nightmare race because he usually runs 144 horses in it. Having said that, I normally make a profit from it and, although my original bets (I think - I haven't got my notes with me) were on Cantlow and Cause of Causes, my main bet on this will be Avergnat ew at 8/1. I'll be watching the other two (blue cap and yellow cap) closely in running with my finger hovering on the in-play button. This could EASILY be one of those races where I back the winner and still make a loss.

450 All the money is for Divin Bere. Project Bluebook is drifting but I'm happy to be on it anyway and likewise, happy to be on Dolos ew at 16/1

530 Western Ryder and Fayonagh
    Punter likes this.