1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 14th/15th/16th/17th October 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 10, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

When was the last time we see Liverpool @ Evs against Utd? Crazy price. Liverpool would probably have to score 5 to win this.

Mourinho knows how to get a result at Anfield too, so i'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Utd will have to be at their very best though, The noise coming down from that new stand is going to win us points this season. There's a different atmosphere there, much better. The 12th man is back and the players no longer have to lift the crowd.

Over 50,000 fans each week, it now feels like a stadium we can compete in...

I'm going 1-1
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I can see why Liverpool are favourites because on current form Liverpool look head and shoulders above United but United no matter how badly they're playing always seem to pull off a result in this match.
    I don't know how they do it because Liverpool are usually good at destroying the top prem teams with their workrate but against United they don't look the same team.
    Maybe with it being United they are just looking to not get beat.

Like Punt, I'd go 1-1 too if I had to predict a result for this one.
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Mane is the key :thumb
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Interesting choice of referee.

From the Liverpool Echo..

The selection of Anthony Taylor to referee Liverpool’s Premier League clash with Manchester United at Anfield next Monday night is bound to provoke debate.

Not only has the 37-year-old never been handed the reins for the highly-charged fixture before, but he was born in Wythenshawe in Greater Manchester and lives in Altrincham - just six miles away from Old Trafford.

Everton fans were fuming back in April when Taylor was appointed to take charge of their FA Cup semi-final with United at Wembley but calls for him to be replaced were ignored.

Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers ended up having to pay a £8,000 fine back in January 2014 after slamming the decision to allow Bolton referee Lee Mason to officiate the Reds’ 2-1 defeat to Manchester City at the Etihad.

“I was surprised that we are playing in Manchester and we had a referee from Greater Manchester,” Rodgers said.

“Hopefully we won’t have a Greater Manchester referee with Liverpool-Manchester games in future.

“We had nothing that went our way at all. I never go on about officials but I thought they were horrendous.”
  6. slick

slick Administrator

You could have done a lot worse than Taylor punt, I don't think he's that badda referee, Twattenberg, Atkinson, Marriner and Dean are the ones to avoid imo.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Get on with the game you whining scouse fuckers
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

2-2 for me
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

He lives 6 miles from Old Trafford ffs.

It was going to be our year :rant.

I agree with Seen about Mane being the key, also Danny Ings has scored 9 goals in his last 5 games for the under 23's. I'm hoping he plays some part.too. He's ahead on form over Sturridge and Origi, for sure.
  10. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

:clap
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Chelsea are too short
    Stoke are too short
    Spurs are too short
    Liverpool are too short
    Forest are waaaay to short (even though I've gone for them in the tipping comp)
    Villa are too short
  12. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I fancy the draw in the Liverpool v Man Ure game and also going for 2-2.

I think the home teams will do ok from the Sat EPL games.

Early thoughts is Bournemouth at home to a poor Hull side. On the downside Hull have appointed Phelan as permanent manager but I'm still going to oppose.

I might chance Burnley on the double chance coupon
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Was toying with the idea of doing six lays per week but I've just looked at Forest and they are 13/8 rather than the 6/5 originally quoted in this thread. 7/4 to lay on betfair so I've changed my opinion, They aren't a lay at that price
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

left forest and Liverpool for now and laid the other four
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

My pal is a Sunderland fan and he's says they are going to be struggling very badly with injuries and may even have to play some kids and as far as he's concerned Stoke are the banker of the weekend.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

fuck
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Things must be bad at Sunderland if he sees Stoke as being the banker of the weekend.
    Both teams have been absolute garbage this season and I wouldn't fancy putting anything on this game.
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

Jack Rodwell might have to play tomorrow. If he does, Sunderland won't win.
  19. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Stoke would be the banker of the weekend, whoever custard teeth decided to pick :lol
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Who the fcuks custard teeth lol.

Stoke are rightly favourites but a banker? I don't think so.
    In fact it's a nightmare of a weekend betting wise in the Prem unless you're willing to risk money on very very short odds which I'm not, there's nothing whatsoever this week that tempts me.

A couple of overpriced outsiders mind in Everton and Burnley where you might be able to find something decent on the AH.