1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 21st - 27th April 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Apr 18, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

3. slick

slick Administrator

Manchester City XI: Bravo, Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane, Aguero

Manchester United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Darmian, Herrera, Carrick, Fellaini, Mkhitaryan, Rashford, Martial

Bleeding Bravo in nets again, I'm going to be shitting it for 90 mins now, no Silva either which will be a big miss.Good to see Zab back though because we need to be solid at the back with the clown in nets.

Pogba out too for the reds along with big nose and the red card dodger, I was hoping Rooney might have got a start but it looks like Mourinho has saw sense.
    I also thought Lingard might have started to give them a bit of pace down the flanks but it looks like Mo has gone for a more solid line up, weak link could be Fellaini who's not the most mobile fella and could see the game pass him by if City play at pace as they usually do, Herrera needs to keep his head too because he's going to be key for United tonight, he's a great little player but has a tendency to lose his head when things aren't quite going his way, If city play their possession football he could get frustrated and start kicking out, if United want to get something from this match they'll need a full quota of players on the pitch.

Should be a tight game this one, I wouldn't like to call it either way although it does seem to have draw written all over it.