1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 2nd/26th/3rd/4th/5th December 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 30, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

Gone for Forest to beat Newcastle tonight @ 4.9...

Newcastle had a tough game on Tuesday night in the cup, extra time and then losing on penalties. This comes quick enough just 3 days later and they also lost their last league game, at home v relegation-threatened Blackburn.

Forest have hit a bit of form recently winning their last two, and have beaten the 4th and 5th placed teams at home earlier in the season.

Might well be a few goals in this, Forest's home games have averaged 4 goals per game this season and Newcastle are the division's top scorers (Forest are 2nd top scorers, despite their lowly position). Have done 6 goals upwards at big odds and a few correct scores.

Also done HT / FT in the hope Newcastle start well then weaken.

Newcastle/Draw
    Draw/Nottm Forest
    Newcastle/Nottm Forest

The reality is, of course, that I absolutely suck ass at football betting so it'll probably be a 2-0 win for the mags :ohwell

Also fancy Sunderland to beat Leicester tomorrow so have probably cursed that too.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Half-time

Forest 0-1 Newcastle

Newcastle down to 9 men, Forest have missed 2 penalties :duh:duh

HT / FT bets looking good but don't fancy the over 6 goals :ohwell

I also got 16p matched at 700.0 on Betfair (to win £111) for 1-1 on the half-time correct score market just before Newcastle scored, then Forest missed their 2nd penna right at the end of the half :banghead
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bloody hell - unlucky Seen
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

1-1 now, have greened up so win £50 if a draw, £110 Newcastle and £140 Forest.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Newcastle nick a late winner if still 1-1 late on and Forest pushing on.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

I was a bit miffed at the 2nd penna miss but imagine if I'd got the full £2 matched at 700 and it cost me £1400 :lol
    slick likes this.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Gotta be a late goal. I'm putting in a lay of no next goal at 1.5
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Didn't realise Forests odds were so large, well done Seen at least you managed a decent profit in the end.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Talking of large odds I keep looking at Burnley, their away from isn't so clever but they are more than capable of giving a pretty average Stoke team a run for their money, Stoke like to mix it a bit in the physical sense but they arent the Stoke team from 2 or 3 years ago, if it comes to Physicality I think Burnley will do em.
  10. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Nice one on Forest :clap. I thought of Burnley too, but their away form puts me off. Instread, I'm going for three in the Championship where I think the prices are slightly long.

Birmingham are on a good run and in a play-off place, while Barnsley are heading in th eother direction and I'm surprised to see Brum at better than evens.

I'm also on Ipswich to win away at Bristol City. Neither are setting the world alight, but Bristol are slipping down the table and Ipswich seem to be halting their slide and recent results point to shorter than 3/1.

Likewise Reading, also 3/1 at Fulham. Both going well but Reading at third probably shouldn't be 3/1 going anywhere.

Very small profit if one comes off, nice if two or more.