1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 2nd - 8th February 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 2, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've picked 3 out for some Friday night disappointment ...

Bayer Leverkusen @ 29/20
    Sheff Wed @ 13/8
    Marseille @ 4/5

Trixie

Same again but both teams to score

Bayer Leverkusen @ 7/2
    Sheff Wed @ 11/2
    Marseille @ 5/2

Patent
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Does anyone know whether the better teams field their best players in the FA vase ?

I wouldn't like to be on Newcastle at 1.8 v Derby and I'm not sure `Bristol City should be thst short.
  4. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Not much idea about the Vase, or whether the Trophy is comparable, but if it helps the Trophy isn't taken very seriously - the better sides striving for League status take it about as seriously as the top premiership sides take the FA Cup.

I can't argue with you about both punts.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Nothing catches my eye in the Prem this weekend unless you like silly odds against prices, Palace 1.6's ffs.
    Could be a good weekend for the layers, 8 teams from 10 fixtures @ odds on for the outright, don't think I've ever seen that before.
  6. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Sunderland and West Ham seem to be overpriced, but you would be a brave man backing them.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

You're right but you wouldn't take a chance on them as you say, that's why I said it's a weekend for the layers @ odds on.
  8. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I've taken Chesterfield DNB at home to Oldham (19/20, Corals). This is a relegation struggle, but Chesterfield are okay at home, unbeaten in five and undefeated against sides in the bottom half. It's there away form that appears to be letting them down. Oldham's struggled have been away too, without a win in eight away from home. I'm discounting the draw in case nerves and caution mean the game gets bogged down.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Nice double if you did back them
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I just came in to quote your shout Keggers, well done mate.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

12. slick

slick Administrator

:lol I should have said Howson as he pointed out to me in work today.

Well Done mate
  13. slick

slick Administrator

14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The Leicester Derby game is a fascinating one. With Leicester losing at the weekend the FA cup is an irrelevance to them in comparison to being forever saddled as the team that won the league and was relegated the following season. He's going to rest anyone who even remotely needs a rest. On the other hand, Derby have potential injury problems to. Gonna be a goon un.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Good price for Derby, quite surprising really considering Leicester are just garbage at the moment no matter the relevance of the game.