1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Johnstone's Paint Trophy betting 04-05th October

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Preston throwing away a 2 goal lead has done me out a great lift.... Usrless cnuts.

Aye - lets hope the guys ok
  2. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Terrible aftertimeing I know but I got my first accy up in months tonight, Barnet, Oxford, Southend, Wrexham and Sheffield thanks to a goal in the 7th minute of injury time :dance
  3. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3853522/Teenager-Tom-Bender-in-horror-KO.html

A hospital scan indicated Bender had escaped serious injury but he was kept in overnight for observation.
    A relieved Accrington chief executive Rob Heys said: "I have been to the hospital. Tom is now conscious, he has been for a scan which has come back as normal.
    "He has severe concussion and will be kept in overnight for observation but is expected to make a full recovery."
    Heys added: "It's obviously just a case of better being safe than sorry in these matters and I think that's why the medical provisions are as they are, even at League Two level."
    ThunderCelt likes this.
  4. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Anyone think Brentford are value tonight? Currently 4.00 on bet365 they knocked Charlton out of this comp last year
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Charlton unbeaten in the league this season, and Brentford one win in four and only one win and only one point in five attempts against sides in the top half - the stats suggest if there is value, there ain't much. Brentford do have a generally decent away record though. Maybe if Charlton field a weak side and Brentford field a strong one there might be some mileage, as with Huddersfield v Bradford last night.

I don't know L1 though so don't take any notice of my ramblings.
  6. ThunderCelt

I'm not betting tonight. I can't find an angle on Crewe - Macclesfield. Overs would be one I'd look for, but Crewe have rested Miller and the overs price has shortened to the point where I think the value has gone and maybe even swung to under 2.5. And I'm a little up on this round which doesn't often happen to me in the JPT so I'm not going to risk last night's one unit profit!

Good luck to anyone who does change their arm on tonights games - especially Yorkie if you go for Brentford. :crossfingers
  7. Yorkieacer

Charlton are playing mostly reserve players so ive had £20 on Brentford @ 4.00. Also put £5 on hayes anytime, £3 on him to score 2 or more and £2 on hatrick for him bring on a 4-3 thriller
  8. Yorkieacer

Waheh Brentford 1-0 up allready cmon
  9. Yorkieacer

Penalty for Brentford
  10. Yorkieacer

2-0 Brentford nicely nicely
  11. Yorkieacer

2-0 ht cant find any info but looking good
  12. Yorkieacer

3-0 up looks good just want hayes to score at least once :D
  13. ThunderCelt

clap I'm delighted you chose to ignore my ramblings
  14. Yorkieacer

I just had a quick look at teams and saw Brentford were playing full defence half of midfield and there strikers, Charlton were playing half and half mostly reserves shame Hayes didnt score but i believe thats two years running they have won 3-0 in this cup against Charlton
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Nice call Yorkie :thumb