1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League 20-22nd Aug 2011

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Rob44

Rob44 Member

bang goes the newly promoted theory swansea and norwich fail. swansea were all over wigan and missed a penalty and an injury time equaliser killed the norwich bet. life is cruel. but i guess those are the margins between success and failure. :ohwell
  2. HastGill1

HastGill1 Member

Anyone watching the United game? They have been utterly superb second half, some of the one touch passing has been brilliant..
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

AWESOME Hast. Just AWESOME. First half I thought Spurs gave as good as they got (although they never really tested the keeper) and Brad F made some great saves.
  4. HastGill1

HastGill1 Member

Young and especially Wellbeck looked very good, I understand why Fergie is reluctant to start or bring on Berbatov, there is so much energy and pace in their team that he must slow them down a lot..they certainly looked far better tonight than I remember at any point last season, then they bring Park, Giggs and Hernandez on from the bench in the 80th minute! Spurs got a taste of how far they are off the top sides tonight. Van Der Varrt must have averaged shots from 40 yards in that game..Gea still looks dicey though, could easily have cost them a goal at the end.
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I think Ferguson should get fined for fielding a weaker side than he normally would :eek:
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

They were brilliant to watch 2nd half, sometimes you just got to sit back and enjoy the football being played...i find it helps if you pretend they are somebody else
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I dozed off af halftime and woke up at the final whistle:banghead
    It must have been a good turnaround as Spurs were living with them for most of the fist half, So De Gea got away with it again by all accounts, he could cost them big time come the end of the season:crossfingers