1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League Betting 10-12th December

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

How about taking Milner off and putting on someone who can keep the ball ?
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Time to get Adam Johnson on.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Got that bit right, Lampard sent on, Meireles sent off :lookaround
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Worst I've seen Yaya play all season.
    Not over yet though as Chelsea will play on the back foot now and City can break teams down.
  5. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

He's dirty scoundrel Slick. He'll probably get reprimanded by the FA for that lash out on Mata. Is he back on the drugs? Roid-rage?
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Penalty we never got cost us dearly but I won't moan about it:lol

The big factor for me tonight was how they faded not for the first when a big decison went against them, it also happens when they make a mistake that leads to a goal against them, it's quite concerning.

I'm still not impressed with Chelsea though as they have lost the fluidity they once had, Mata on the other hand looks a diamond.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

ffs , if your upset with that it's the end of football as we know it Jim.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Mata couldbe the difference of trophies coming to the bridge this year. Still a lot to do to claw back 7 points in the epl but if the can sort out their defence. Sturtidge done ok tonight again. Why they didnt keep trying to get him 1 on 1 with clichy i dont know
  9. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Support Spain with me then.
    winrew likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol, its bad enough hearing the England fans booing the team off at half time when it's 0-0, then hearing them sing 'I'm England till i die 2 minutes into the second half when they've just scored. Add that silly fcuking band that constantly plays The Great Escape' just to make things worse, but to be led out by that twat just takes the piss.