1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League Betting 19-21st January

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 16, 2013.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

When they were saying the ref has to take two things into account, the safety of the players & the spectacle it sounded like they were setting us up for it to be off
  2. slick

slick Administrator

As soon as United turned up it was on, they weren't going to travel all that way only for somebody as lowly as a ref to tell them it was off.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well I can't see what all the fucking fuss was about. Spoilt wankers these days. There was never anything wrong with the pitch. Surrounding areas my fucking arse. What's up with chucking a bit of salt down? An inspection an hour before kick off is fuck all use to anybody as even most of the home fans will have set off by then.

Twats.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

You cant put salt or grit down anymore I dont think as it leads to you being open to being sued. Utter madness but....
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Everton for me tonight and I see goals goals goals do watch it turn out to be 0-0. you heard it here first
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm with you as I'm thinking 3-0 & 3-1 Everton, so its fuckederooney
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Well 20 mins to go and if Everton get anything out of this game then it's daylight robbery.

0-0 looking good though :duh
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm blaming Keg :unsure