1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

EURO 2012 Match Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by ONEDUNME, Jun 6, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

08 Jun 17:00 UK Poland v Greece 19/20 21/10 10/3
    08 Jun 19:45 UK Russia v Czech Republic 11/10 11/5 13/5
    09 Jun 17:00 UK Holland v Denmark 4/7 11/4 5/1
    09 Jun 19:45 UK Germany v Portugal 10/11 12/5 16/5
    10 Jun 17:00 UK Spain v Italy 8/11 5/2 4/1
    10 Jun 19:45 UK Republic of Ireland v Croatia 11/4 2/1 23/20
    11 Jun 17:00 UK France v England 6/4 21/10 19/10
    11 Jun 19:45 UK Ukraine v Sweden 7/5 21/10 21/10
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

How about we keep all prices, pre-match discussion, in play patter and post match analysis in the one thread for a change? Worth a go - see how it works out.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

As mentioned in ante post bet thread I'm all over Poland to beat Greece like a dug eating hot beans.

I think Poland have a decent enough squad and as their main players have all had good seasons. Confidence will be high and being at home will no doubt add a few nerves with expectations etc but i'm not impressed with Greece.

Samaras can on his game be a handful and is good at holding ball up for counter attacks (see Argentina game in last world cup) but i think they will struggle
  4. slick

slick Administrator

lol I had the same idea ODM and just delled my thread, mine had a different title mind and seem to conflict with the group threads.

we'll keep it and see how it goes.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Samaras is utter shite. He runs like a one legged tortoise pushing a medicine ball through a porridge swamp and he has a touch like a fucking windmill.
  6. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Over 2.5 goals is 3.5 on betfair for the Poland Greece game. Seems too high to me so a couple of points on this. Odds from betfair
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm really looking forward to the Euros this time - don't know why tbh but i am. We are in the middle of a shutdown at work so by the time i get home i'll only be able to watch the later game live but thank goodness for sky+

I think Greece, Rep of Ireland and Denmark will be the only ones that i could see not realustically qualifying from their groups which make it an open competition imo.
  8. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Err - no it's not - I meant 3.00 :embarassed
  9. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Lay Russia @ 2.3 [Betfair]

Too inconsistent for me and i can see the Czech`s scoring today
  10. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I'm actually interested in backing Russia @ 2.51 :embarassed The Czechs keep the ball well enough but were overall, fucking shocking against Scotland in qualifying. Toothless in attack and wobbly as something really wobbly at the back. They only made it ahead of Scotland too due to blatant cheating.
  11. poltmcm

poltmcm dilligaf

I've went for Russia -1 @9/2 considering Baros a doubt with hamstring injury, however Roman Pavlyuchenko passed fitness test so will no doubt appear. Really think Russia will be up for it even though they going home QF
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Not having a bet myself but would go along with Russia as they look a very good team and capable of goals.

I'm always wary of these first round games though.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I suppose it was to be expected the ref would be a bit of a homer in this first game, I'll be suprised if Greece manage to finish the match with 10 men, even more so should somehow Greece manage to grab an equaliser.
    Whats suprised me is how the ref let a lot go early doors, set a precedent then starts to flash cards like confetti. I hope this isnt a taste of things to come.

Poland deservedly in front and I'm hoping the Greeks are still smarting from the sending off to spice up the second half as before that it was a pretty tame affair.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Oh dear 1-1, lets see jow the ref now handles this if Poland don't get another one soon.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

I take back what I said:lol
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Poland defensively are shite.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuk me I could have saved that.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fucking garbage. Ran about a lot. Put a few block tackles in. Had two shots so far - one he scuffed off the side of his boot and went sideways, the other will have to be fetched off the roof of the stand.

He might look good surrounded by Scottish Premier League players but the reality is, he's fucking wank.
  19. winrew

winrew GILF

Its quite entertaining in a perverse way ........
  20. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Russia look quite strong so back them at 2.6 on betfair