1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 Top Scorer

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by Punter, Apr 15, 2012.

1. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

The 6s was cos Germanys next game was v Holland where Gomez was unlikely to score more than once:)...AND,if Germany were to win and thus qualify,he almost certainly wudnt be playing ve Denmark,innit
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Don't think Germany have qualified, have they? If they lose to Denmark and Portugal beat Holland, it'd be a 3-way tie on 6pts. Germany still need a draw v Denmark to be sure of going through.
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

yes,-I was guilty of jumping the gun a bit as I wanted portugal to beat denmark very much-but they would have qualified I think if Portugal hadnt beat Denmark...and the 6s gomez recognised that there was a 20per cent chance that portugal wudnt win and germany would...but the main reason gomez was 6s was cos germanys next game was v holland and gomez probably wudnt score.The bookies know that lots of bettors are betting in running on top goalscorer. if germany go 2 up v denmark gomez will come off and he may still not be picked anyway. And,of course,Germany may still not qualify:eek::)
  4. pimpin4rizeal

pimpin4rizeal New Member

Will the 3rd place match count for top scorer bets
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

There isnt one :thinking
  6. pimpin4rizeal

pimpin4rizeal New Member

Ok thanks I thought there was for some reason come on ronaldo:)
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Even if there was I'm pretty sure they don't count.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

There is one in the World Cup but not in the Euros. And they do count.
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

It'd be pretty stupid if they didnt :thinking