1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 Winner

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by slick, Mar 8, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Euro 2012 Winner
    outright
    3.25 Spain
    4.00 Germany
    8.00 Holland
    9.00 England
    15.00 Italy
    15.00 France
    21.00 Portugal
    21.00 Russia
    41.00 Ukraine
    51.00 Croatia
    51.00 Poland
    51.00 Czech Republic
    67.00 Sweden
    67.00 Greece
    81.00 Republic of Ireland
    101.00 Denmark

Odds William Hill
  2. Rene

Rene Member

Hard to see who will win this Year. Madrid and Barca have a long season - they have the most National Players in their rows. The same for Germany. Bayern will face Chelsea in the CL Final this year, Dortmund and Bayern are the Teams for the German Cup Finals..
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Good:)

Reckon France and Holland are the value,if there is any going that is.
  4. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

I think France are value myself.

Bet Victor are refunding outright bets on the Euros if spain win it. Nice insurance.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

France do look a big price, i dont fancy Spain this time round, good to have as insurance though. I'm wondering how the hosts will fair as outside bets. Good luck Sin2bad.
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

wow,thats actually well worth taking on board...pity I just got banned...but I will definitely make sure anyone who knows me is aware...apart from anything else,youd be getting great entertainment value for a bet
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

France do look value,Punter:eek:?Fuck,I was about to put some spondoolics on em....but the only time youve ever agreed with me is when I said I accept I came across as arrogant..........

FUCK ME...thats what I call a dilemma:unsure:ohwell
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

No, I'm not convinced by Spain's chances this time either. I can see the same thing happening to Spain as has happened to Barcelona this season, where the top sides have worked out how to frustrate them. No Puyol either, and Villa just about to make his comeback after some 5 months out injured.

Still, like you say, still a nice option to have as insurance if Bet Victor are offering a decent price on whoever you're looking to back.
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Id be intrigued to know the max stake BetVic will take on this...if its 100 then good on them...if its 10 then its neither here nor there-I think we know which is more likely.

The thing about Spain is actualy VERY,VERY simple................................................................

There is virtually NO chance that their price will be value..

If anyone disagrees,,,Id love to know their reasoning?
  10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.25!!!?????

I wrote that last post having no idea that Spains prifce could be this low-LOL!
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Backed them yet Hotspur? We will agree occasionally :)

Those were my exact thoughts too Rc :thumb
  12. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Are England The Euro 2012 Value?

Headline from page 12 of the current Racing and Football Outlook

(dont shoot the messenger:))

Sorry Punter,Ive only just seen your post-funnily enough my intention has been to back France e/w with Warwicks and Wigan in cricket and rugby league...but I keep being too late!:eek :frown

eg today stayed up all night to get on Warwicks before the start of their game today........only to find Somerset started yesterday-no mention on bbc sport fixtures that I saw:angry

but,EVENTUALLY,I do hope to have a couple of points on it...though it now looks as if I may have to do England as well as theyre in the same group:):unsure:eek:
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I think England could do Well (gulp)..... :frown

Havent really examined their squad but Rio missing is a plus and Wellbeck and Sturridge could turn it on as I like both off them....oer mrs
  14. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

'I was thinking Holland to win but something in the back of my mind is saying England are going to suprise everyone this year and at least get to the final for once everyone is writing us off and even hodgson is saying we dont have a chance and the world cup is the aim
  15. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

Could well see it myself, a lot less pressure this time compared to previous tournaments.

12s with betvictor and 12/1 france with paddy power, decent odds if either comes up.

Another bet I like if Poland to qualify from their group and Lewandowski top goalscorer.

We are decent value at 4/1 to get out of our group, i'll be there to cheer the lads on! Must get a result in the first game against the Croats.
  16. winrew

winrew GILF

Gone with France to win , so that's probably jinxed them !
    Cant see England doing anything , apart from boring the fans and tv viewers , Spain , bubble burst ?
    Germany should be in the mix , gonna have a look at the group matches , who meets who after the group stages etc etc..
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I can't see England doing anything either, can't see us getting out of the group stage truth be told allthough I do have them making the semi's in my Euro prediction league comp in work, more wishful thinking than anything else I guess.
    It's going to be a tough old Tournie but I think the winner will either be Spain or Germany, Holland had their chance in the WC when everything seemed right for them experience, form and class wise, if they would have shown a bit of confidence against Spain they could have won that final rather than trying to boot them off the park, since then a couple of their players have just gone over the hill imo.
  18. bronckh

bronckh New Member

I don't think any of the favorites are good value now but I will eventually figure out who is though.
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm on 4 outsiders with small stakes..

Russia @ 26
    Ukraine @ 56
    Croatia @ 62
    Poland @ 66

I do think Russia have a chance, better than the odds suggest anyway. I like their forwards and think they will be up for winning and stealing the glory on their neighbours and near neighbours patch. I think Poland will qualify and who knows from there too, 66 is a big price for one of the co hosts, 20/1 - 25/1 shots imo.

Small stakes on all though. Most of my betting will be on a game by game basis
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Portugal are the value for me